Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

And F Honda for making the Type R in a 5x120 bolt pattern. Can't get any used "JDM" wheels that I can scoop up on the cheap and revamp them.

I remember buying a set of 18's TE37 for $1000 and then putting in some elbow grease and $100. Had them looking minty fresh......

And F Honda for making the Type R in a 5x120 bolt pattern. Can't get any used "JDM" wheels that I can scoop up on the cheap and revamp them.

I remember buying a set of 18's TE37 for $1000 and then putting in some elbow grease and $100. Had them looking minty fresh......
Gotta do a lug conversion adapter and run whatever wheel pattern you want.

why did honda feel it necessary to change the bolt pattern? whats wrong with 5x114.3?
they used it on the 4th generation TL before going back to 5x114.3 on the TLX. maybe they just had the hubs lying around and decided sure why not?

Love to hear that people are willing to stay at home more because gas is going up a bit but probably the same folks wouldn’t/won’t stay at home to potentially save a life a fellow human being.

$ > Life

Not even 11am and I'm hungry... I did eat early and a bowl of cereal which I hate.. Doesn't last long.

Back