Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Whoa! Honda is here! :woot:

Hi :wave:

I’ve always been a fan of the Pixel line but I wanted to give them a few months to figure their software out. I also like swapping back and forth to check out new features.

I've had 3 Pixel phones. Pixel OG, Pixel 2XL and now current Pixel 4a 5G. I don't upgrade often. #cheapass :giggle:

Had to look at one of those Eddie Bauer Edition Expeditions with dad yesterday. Ford threw that Triton V8 in like everything back in the early 2000s. Each time we see one, it's more turrible than the last.

I don't understand the reasoning behind seating the engine so close to the cabin if you're not going to shave back the engine bay space at all. It's just empty up there past the radiator to collect all sortsa nonsense! Also, did you know that they don't come standard with serviceable cabin air filters? You have to pay the dealer to cut a cavity to place one in there for you.

...It was a rough evening. Made me appreciate my Civic even more.

Had to look at one of those Eddie Bauer Edition Expeditions with dad yesterday. Ford threw that Triton V8 in like everything back in the early 2000s. Each time we see one, it's more turrible than the last.

I don't understand the reasoning behind seating the engine so close to the cabin if you're not going to shave back the engine bay space at all. It's just empty up there past the radiator to collect all sortsa nonsense! Also, did you know that they don't come standard with serviceable cabin air filters? You have to pay the dealer to cut a cavity to place one in there for you.

Did the same thing with 1500 rams up until 2016 as well as other chrysler products. people didnt care about fresh air until recently.

Stopped by my local Evo Shop and they’re booked up until July. Threw a deposit down and now just waiting for them to finalize scheduling.

My dad had one for a long time. We bought it(barely used) at a dealer where the manager of the dealership was our friend. He said if we bought it, make sure to buy an extended warranty due to suspension issues.

Sure enough, like 6 years after we bought it, Ford replaced a crap ton of suspension crap to the tune of $8,000……all for free for us though. Everything was worn to **** and was no longer riding level. Even the springs were “bad”.

We had it for another year or so and then sold it.

My dad had one for a long time. We bought it(barely used) at a dealer where the manager of the dealership was our friend. He said if we bought it, make sure to buy an extended warranty due to suspension issues.

Sure enough, like 6 years after we bought it, Ford replaced a crap ton of suspension crap to the tune of $8,000……all for free for us though. Everything was worn to **** and was no longer riding level. Even the springs were “bad”.

We had it for another year or so and then sold it.

I noticed that it was moving around a whole lot on pretty relaxed maneuvers during the test run before it was given back to the customer; This is probably why.

used car prices amaze me every time. my 10th gen is worth $2k less than it was when i got it in 18.

Morning!

It's cold here, but the dense air makes everything respond really nice on the commute. I filled up yesterday and noticed a buncha people were sneaking looks at the price meter thingy above my head.

It's the R18's finest hour.

Wait.. under the overpass? Aren't they abandoned? lol
I was looking at some under-the-overpass property off of I-20, and even that's out of my price range now.
You can have half an acre under the overpasses in Seattle for free. You can build a whole tent city, have multiple RVs even semi-permanent structures. Heck, you don’t even need to own the property officially, just get de facto ownership by squatting.

Back