Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

tiktok is bad for your health
I don’t understand it. The Wife goes “Live” and “Battles” while she’s sitting at her desk here at home and people send her “Roses” and “Lions” which equate to money she can withdraw.

You’ve posted ticktock stuff before from your cats… I never stopped you

Hmmm weird. I'll try again in a few.

I don’t understand it. The Wife goes “Live” and “Battles” while she’s sitting at her desk here at home and people send her “Roses” and “Lions” which equate to money she can withdraw.

Battles? Never heard of it..
How much money she making? Can you stop dealing with Karen's and Ken's at work yet? lol

See it's trying to post but never does... :shrug:

Switched to desktop site and same thing.. no error message tho. Thought I got an error last night

View attachment 64389
I have to look into this more, but it appears you got the link from your fav site facecrap?

====
A vm.tiktok.com URL means that a user shared a video from within the TikTok app. They clicked on the “share” button on any TikTok video and chose Facebook, which prompted the Facebook app on their phone to open and to suggest an automatically generated post which could directly be adapted and shared from there.

However, if a user clicked on “share”, chose “copy link” (which is a vm.tiktok.com URL at that point) and went manually to Facebook to post that link into a new post, a m.tiktok.com URL is created.

I have to look into this more, but it appears you got the link from your fav site facecrap?

====
A vm.tiktok.com URL means that a user shared a video from within the TikTok app. They clicked on the “share” button on any TikTok video and chose Facebook, which prompted the Facebook app on their phone to open and to suggest an automatically generated post which could directly be adapted and shared from there.

However, if a user clicked on “share”, chose “copy link” (which is a vm.tiktok.com URL at that point) and went manually to Facebook to post that link into a new post, a m.tiktok.com URL is created.
Got it from TikTok not Facebook.

I clicked share from TikTok, copy link and pasted it here...

Got it from TikTok not Facebook.

I clicked share from TikTok, copy link and pasted it here...
I’ll test some new code late tonight.

====
TikTok short links (those that start with "vm.") need to be resolved in order to be embedded. That requires contacting TikTok's servers, and they're a bit finicky.

Back