Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The suspicion is unbearable

Here, since you like details--

I was on the GWB Xpwy, and I saw what I thought was a motorcycle weaving through traffic in my rearview. Instead, it was a Smart For-Two trying to close the gap and overtake me before I got beside a Semi and blocked off the lane. He shot around the Semi to attempt another overtake after that... but I kinda just kept at pace. I think Smarts have a 0-60 time of like 15 seconds, so it wasn't super tough to shut him out, but you'd think you would wanna be as safe as possible in those little deathtraps. Sounded like maybe they did a muffler delete too? Is there a tuning community for Smart For-Twos? I have so many questions!

And how close to me did he get? About two car lengths. Full-sized car lengths.

He might have had a chip

Or maybe something else?

Webby, lets see your fully built smart

that audi s4 is going to Wholesale lol

cant sell the darn thing

Salesman wanted to ask me again if im interested before they get rid of it

Just signed on to have the water heater replaced at the house. Going to a tankless system. Bring on the never ending hot water!
i have one. only complaint is that the temp changes easy when someone is using a tap anywhere in the house.

i have one. only complaint is that the temp changes easy when someone is using a tap anywhere in the house.

I’m stuck with a 40 gallon tank or need to go tankless unless I remove the furnace or completely relocate the water heater completely. The closet access is weird and only 20 inches wide

I’m stuck with a 40 gallon tank or need to go tankless unless I remove the furnace or completely relocate the water heater completely. The closet access is weird and only 20 inches wide
tankless is still better. there might be an issue with mine if the temp is fluctuating.

Back