Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@Janz3n those arent the hybrids :/

Can somebody- ANYBODY send me a link of anywhere selling a CT-e supercharger(comptech)
i cant find one at all. theres kraft but i wanna go comp ;/
Ah really? Figured all clear tails like that were from hybrids.

Mercracing uses the ct-e style superchargers.

i was just reading and watching vids on mercracing. I think i will order the 1320 TVS kit. I gotta have that grass roots style with the whine. Gunna run this by my mechanic/tuner tomorrow before i nake the order. 3 month lead time

Last edited:
watch out for the gators

happy-gilmore-adam-sandler.gif

i was just reading and watching vids on mercracing. I think i will order the 1320 TVS kit. I gotta have that grass roots style with the whine. Gunna run this by my mechanic/tuner tomorrow before i nake the order. 3 month lead time
I can't get over the price for these kits though. Gotta spend like 5gs for an extra 100hp. I'm really cheap though.

no ones got masks on!

one day Ontario will get rid of that mandate. just dropped our vax passport and indoor capacity limits today.

mask mandates are finally lifting here in Washington in a couple of weeks. They just lifted the stupid vaccine passport thing today

no ones got masks on!

one day Ontario will get rid of that mandate. just dropped our vax passport and indoor capacity limits today.

Even at home (Maryland) you don't need a mask on now but even when we had the mask mandate you didn't need them on when sitting down at a table...

What's your snap, booty?
That picture is of my buddy's but I'll send you my Snapchat in the morning. Phone is dead

Reactions: Dad
no ones got masks on!

Well, they are in the outdoors and technically sitting down at a restaurant table. So that even would be ok here in South Carolina(and also anytime during the pandemic).

But out there in the Wild West of Florida…..anything goes. lol

Baseball is back…..well College Ball at least, lol

My Gamecocks came back to win 9-6 after being down 0-5 in the fourth.

Attachments

• 760E8DB7-539E-472A-A36F-7B05E1425D90.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 1
I like your green hat!
Nah…..he is actually the white haired dude in the hat and blue shirt. He loves blue shirts.

I’ve seen him wear a different blue shirt 5 days in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Back