Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

eh plus, now that i remember.

My girl said all she loved was the interior. But that she thinks my si is way sexier on the exterior... serious af too.
I even tried to explain to her the whole understated look of s4’s n all that but nope. She thinks 9th’s look way cooler =,]

Rico score is your credit score??

I'm allowed to see mine through my banking app. Doesn't effect my score if I check. Kind of useless but it also graphs it which Is cool to see. Mines pretty high. If I ever finance a vehicle again I'll look into a credit union for sure. I think my si is 4.99%.

looks like the US has their own "freedom convoy" .

Surprised it took this long. Other convoys in the past though. We had the biker convoy back in mid-2020 as well as other lockdown protests.

Hopefully our government doesn’t think it’s a good idea to confiscate people’s bank accounts.

Surprised it took this long. Other convoys in the past though. We had the biker convoy back in mid-2020 as well as other lockdown protests.

Hopefully our government doesn’t think it’s a good idea to confiscate people’s bank accounts.
Both left and right screwed up here.

That’s a long day. Did you have to be there in person today, or were you working from home?

That’s a long day. Did you have to be there in person today, or were you working from home?
Luckily it was WFH. But still made for a long day. Short turnaround and back at it already today. I have a hard stop at 4:00 to get teeth cleaned, so I have an excuse to be done quickly (10 hours)

We had a dusting of snow a couple times this week. It’s been cold. But it’s also been extremely sunny during the day.

Dealer called me back earlier with the payment i requested. now at 2% APR
smgdh

i thought i was over it till now

i thought i was over it till now
I don’t know your mileage, so I entered 100k miles. Look at kbb value for your car as a trade in at a dealer.

In “good” condition (over 10k in chino)

3B14B11F-6CED-463D-8A65-A8038E442255.jpeg

============

In “very good” condition it’s 11,581 in chino

F2BA4964-73AA-41AD-B6A7-2655E296A1D1.jpeg

It’s basically impossible to get “excellent” condition pricing at a dealer on a car that’s 10yrs old, or they’ll just end up adjusting other numbers on the car you want/financing etc. but realistically, they should be paying you something close to those if your car has about 100k miles.

So, subtract that value from the price of the new car. Then you can see what your payment would actually be at 2% interest. You should see a huge change in the monthly payment.

Kbb.com if you want to see your car values

Back