Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Another Monday. Get to me my third direct manager in less than 3 years. Also have gone through 3 second level managers (directors). There’s definitely a manager retention issue. They swap out every year or so. Always having to brief the management on the system, the problems, quirks.

It's a holiday :woot:

Going to lunch in a bit with the wife and a friend (he's working from home). Then wife wants to go to Home Depot (ewww :thumbsdown: ) and then it's supposed to be in the mid 50's so probably go for a walk at a park before heading home.

Reactions: Dad
almost signed my life away last night on a 2019 S4, But backed out last min.

Wasnt ready to say bye to my civic. Plus i just couldn’t justify $795/mo when theres NOTHING wrong with the car i have now.

Absolutely insane driving experience tho holy smokes

Its kinda been my (attainable) dream car. After driving it, sitting in it, and yada yada it still is my dream car.
Im just stuck in the middle of whats the smart thing to do & Life is too short!

almost signed my life away last night on a 2019 S4, But backed out last min.

Wasnt ready to say bye to my civic. Plus i just couldn’t justify $795/mo when theres NOTHING wrong with the car i have now.

Absolutely insane driving experience tho holy smokes
$800 a month??? Seems pretty high....how much were they asking for it? did they give you/factor in a trade amount for our car?

@Nomar06
Yeah thats what i was hearing as well. i was simultaneously texting with a coworker that has a 2018 s5 and he was saying it seems a bit high and to just leave if i dont agree with the payment lol

n then my other friend was also texting me to just get a type R

they were going to give me 5 for my si.
They were asking 49 for the car

Its kinda been my (attainable) dream car. After driving it, sitting in it, and yada yada it still is my dream car.
Im just stuck in the middle of whats the smart thing to do & Life is too short!
It's just a car. F $800/month just for a car payment. Then you gotta factor insurance, gas, maintenance (especially on an Audi).

No thanks.

How many months is that payment for too? I couldn't imagine having to finance for 9 years like some do.

I paid 20k for mine 4 Fing years ago. Lol! And it only had 35k kms.
Screenshot_20220221-173221_AutoTrader.jpg

How many months is that payment for too? I couldn't imagine having to finance for 9 years like some do.

I paid 20k for mine 4 Fing years ago. Lol! And it only had 35k kms.
Wait... there is a thing such as a 9 year (108 month) loan??? :eek: :eek2: :hiding: :iorun::iough:

@Nomar06
Yeah thats what i was hearing as well. i was simultaneously texting with a coworker that has a 2018 s5 and he was saying it seems a bit high and to just leave if i dont agree with the payment lol

n then my other friend was also texting me to just get a type R

they were going to give me 5 for my si.
They were asking 49 for the car
Jebus….I wouldn’t set foot back in that place again. At a $44k purchase price, $800 is an insane number. You should be close to $200 less if you have decent credit.

And like what Webby said, $5k is stupid low.

Did anyone watch the Boeing film on Netflix? I know booty posted a trailer about it a while ago.

Wait... there is a thing such as a 9 year (108 month) loan??? :eek: :eek2: :hiding: :iorun::iough:
They were doing them since at least 2008.

I see a bunch of banks advertise 10yr auto loans online, and I found a number that are offering 144 month auto loans for exotic cars. :ohnoes:

Back