Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

i know guys i know

They then said 750
i said naw 720 n thats already like 60 over what i had in mind on the way to the dealer

yeah just about. i was factoring all that

im telling yall though it really is a dream car to me. idk what it is i love them
Its exactly what i want too. black on black and certified pre owned. n those are REALLY hard to come by :/

And so i thought it was going to be like a “Never meet your hero” type of thing but it really was everything i expected when driving it

it was for 72 months

Last edited:
killing my hopes and dreams of a type s with those numbers...

I had to take a “random” drug test this morning. Stood in line for over an hour just to watch the lady pour my piss out and say I’m good. Gonna be a LONG day.

Say it with me guys…..credit…union….

lol

I haven’t looked in almost 2 years but I got 2.29%(2.5% on used) on a new car loan without even checking credit. Told them my Rico score and they were like….”oh….no worries then, you’re good”.

lol

I haven’t looked in almost 2 years but I got 2.29%(2.5% on used) on a new car loan without even checking credit. Told them my Rico score and they were like….”oh….no worries then, you’re good”.

I wonder what my Rico score is..

I’m sure I work with somebody that would buy one of those. Not sure where you’d be allowed to fly it around here though. One frame already reserved for Issaquah, WA. Somebody gonna be flying that thing near Tiger Mountain, I’m sure of that. Too bad I don’t live over there anymore.

lol

holy ****! admittedly i had no real clue what i was doing and needed a car so i just went with the bank and terms the Acura dealer was able to put together on my CPO purchase, will not be doing that again though, at least not blindly

Claims to have sold out for the next year of production at a cost of 92k. 20 min flight time with 210lbs on board. Currently legal to fly basically anywhere without any type of pilots license. Imagine these being produced at scale and the cost coming down. There would have to be some sort of regulation on tons of people flying these things.

lol

I've only had two cars (that I've got a loan for) and both were financed through my credit union. :thumb:

My '07 WRX and '15 WRX - both new cars and 1.9% at the time.

holy ****! admittedly i had no real clue what i was doing and needed a car so i just went with the bank and terms the Acura dealer was able to put together on my CPO purchase, will not be doing that again though, at least not blindly
These days you have to shop around a little.

The Honda dealer wanted to use a 4.99% when I bought the R. I chuckled on the phone and told him my credit score. He came back at 3.99. I told him my credit union was doing 2.29, match it if you want my financing. He came back at 2.29 but I had to buy GAP insurance. I said not thanks, I’ll mail you a check from my credit union.

Dealers try to make a buck on anything and everything. But they def lost my financing business that day.

Back