Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Yeah so theyre going to give me 7 for the car. 138k miles, they saw the two accidents when they ran the vin, and they see it is modified so that “lowered the value”
Lowered price of the car to 46,900 which is below KBB by about 5k n now payment is 603

all this seems perfect for me but i been shopping around for insurance and i think its a big no-go right now lol absolutely insane because i have a ticket from 2020 biting me in the ***. im quoted $304/mo

Yeah so theyre going to give me 7 for the car. 138k miles, they saw the two accidents when they ran the vin, and they see it is modified so that “lowered the value”
Lowered price of the car to 46,900 which is below KBB by about 5k n now payment is 603

all this seems perfect for me but i been shopping around for insurance and i think its a big no-go right now lol absolutely insane because i have a ticket from 2020 biting me in the ***. im quoted $304/mo
$907/month for the car + insurance :eek: :heartattack:

3 year old car at that...

I understand the dream car thing but not worth it to me. :shrug:

Horrible time to buy a car. Wait til the market drops.

youre right. im holding onto it
On monday im gunna order black advan rg3 and hybrid taillights . F -it
been wanting to do black on black with hybrids for awhile now

Last edited:
Morning! I gotta go scrape salt off the car soon-- it looks awful :(

youre right. im holding onto it
On monday im gunna order black advan rg3 and hybrid taillights . F -it
been wanting to do black on black with hybrids for awhile now

mando-way-this-is-the-way.gif

Dude, I looked at a 2022 Civic hatch the other day and noticed that dealers wanted 35K for the thing right now. Didn't even bother asking about the new Si.

$907/month for the car + insurance :eek: :heartattack:

3 year old car at that...

I understand the dream car thing but not worth it to me. :shrug:

Horrible time to buy a car. Wait til the market drops.
That’s a ton of coin for an S4. It’s not even a B9.5. Audi wise that money would be better spent on an RS3. That’s if you can find one.

Theres a set of hybrid tails about an hour from me right now. But I'm not a big fan of them.

Saw a crx on the road today. Been a while.

They lifted the mask mandate at work. Second week going back to the office once a week and now we don’t have to wear a mask. Kinda nice.

Amenities are still extremely sparse as only a couple of groups are allowed in the office on a given day.

@Janz3n those arent the hybrids :/

Can somebody- ANYBODY send me a link of anywhere selling a CT-e supercharger(comptech)
i cant find one at all. theres kraft but i wanna go comp ;/

@Janz3n those arent the hybrids :/

Can somebody- ANYBODY send me a link of anywhere selling a CT-e supercharger(comptech)
i cant find one at all. theres kraft but i wanna go comp ;/
they closed up shop in 2018. Have you been looking for used kits?

Back