Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

vm.tiktok links definitely do not like being posted and take a century to post. They also only input a thumbnail, and then you have to click them to view the video on tiktok's site. If you post the tiktok url that isn't shortened, it'll embed and let you watch it directly in the forum. So, either way should work now as shown above, but vm links suck. @bootyluvr

We ran into city issues on that. Makes too much of our property “non-permeable”. So sprinklers and natural grass.
well that's a first I've heard of that. It's not like decent artificial turf doesn't allow water, snow ... pet urine etc go down into the ground. It doesn't pool up and just hold the dog pee eternally on top of the grass. That's weird, but I know you have to comply with whatever rules the city is enforcing.

So the place we are renting, our landlords are my wifes cousins. With the rent we are paying, by the time our lease is up, the house will be paid off. So we are working with them to buy the house (hopefully) by the end of our lease.

So the place we are renting, our landlords are my wifes cousins. With the rent we are paying, by the time our lease is up, the house will be paid off. So we are working with them to buy the house (hopefully) by the end of our lease.

Oh nice! So it's a place you are fine with living for a long period? No plans to move elsewhere?

None in the short term! The wife and I love the area and we are close to the school that my oldest would be attended if we stay. The only draw back is the long commute for me, but I don't so much mind driving

None in the short term! The wife and I love the area and we are close to the school that my oldest would be attended if we stay. The only draw back is the long commute for me, but I don't so much mind driving

Worth the long commute to make sure the family is taken care of :thumbsup:

But there's always the ever-present danger of running into me on that commute!

I'll keep trailing you at full speed until you reach a stoplight, then run that stoplight, possibly cause a collision, but claim victory!

But there's always the ever-present danger of running into me on that commute!

I'll keep trailing you at full speed until you reach a stoplight, then run that stoplight, possibly cause a collision, but claim victory!

As long as you total my car, I wouldn't mind

Replacing my iPhone 12 Pro with Pixel 6 Pro and it looks like I’m gonna have to use this Whitestone Dome Glass since the edges are curved. Real interesting to see these things installed on YouTube. I’m a bit nervous though.

Replacing my iPhone 12 Pro with Pixel 6 Pro and it looks like I’m gonna have to use this Whitestone Dome Glass since the edges are curved. Real interesting to see these things installed on YouTube. I’m a bit nervous though.
Why switching back to Android?

I've never installed glass on my phones...

Back