Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

pool update.
pool company sent over a concrete guy to do a quote. this guy just started working with the pool company as they fired the last guy that said my place was too far for him.
started talking to him and started look at the pool. in the end he was very interested in all the stuff we have gone through so far, wasnt impressed with the cement poured around the pool for the coping because it was cracking and falling down in a couple areas. pool is lower than our existing cement so its going to slope pretty bad to the pool which i was worried about since they installed it. the best part is this guy is getting a pool from the same place and diddnt seem to want to after seeing ours.

really great for my marriage too, things are going great ( sarcasm ). i should have just moved to BC.

ouch... do they have a plan in place to fix anything (if they can?)
i dont know, i know the concrete guy talked to them about the issues today or yesterday. i doubt were gonna drain the pool and re do the height. wife wants to finish the job, sue the pool company and sell the house at this point. im just sitting there while she says this thinking about all the time and labor to dig the trench and it was all for nothing if we sell.

Maybe she'll fall back in love with it once everything is said and done! That would really suck to put in that kind of labor for naught

i dont know, i know the concrete guy talked to them about the issues today or yesterday. i doubt were gonna drain the pool and re do the height. wife wants to finish the job, sue the pool company and sell the house at this point. im just sitting there while she says this thinking about all the time and labor to dig the trench and it was all for nothing if we sell.

Might as well bring up all the issues and have them on paper. Don't pay until all issues are corrected. If they don't want to repair the issues, then bring in the lawyers. Sucks in any way that it turns out since you have to deal with al this crap.

We had a neighbor of ours that had a bunch of issues with his pool people when he was intalling a new pool. People not showing up for weeks, then they show up when they were told not to. Shotty work and having to bring a different company to finish/repair issues from original company. Just a big mess.

I need the @bootyluvr voice of reason

Dealer called today, they had sold the loaner i was driving and needed me to bring it back

new loaner... IMG_6528.jpg

i need to not like this car, but i like this car

Think of your portfolio maturity and diversity schemes. What would the over/under roth investment IRA bonds trust look like if you made such a purchase?

Think of your portfolio maturity and diversity schemes. What would the over/under roth investment IRA bonds trust look like if you made such a purchase?
Hahaha!!!! Look at that! Roth IRA? What’s that?

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
More options on this one? Or why are you liking it over the white
pretty sure the bells and whistles factors in, its a 22 mdx tech vs the 21 rdx base. But i actually kinda like the size of it too, fuel economy could be better though

portfolio? roth?

i guess technically there would be no change in any of those, because they dont exist

portfolio? roth?

i guess technically there would be no change in any of those, because they dont exist
Gotta say though. That house next door looks like it was built in the a 1800s. Gorgeous stone work and a grass fence. I’d drive the car and live there.

Gotta say though. That house next door looks like it was built in the a 1800s. Gorgeous stone work and a grass fence. I’d drive the car and live there.
Philly suburbs, throw a rock and youll hit some old world, gilded age mansion right next to my more contemporary 1950s rectangle

I need the @bootyluvr voice of reason

Dealer called today, they had sold the loaner i was driving and needed me to bring it back

new loaner... View attachment 64734

i need to not like this car, but i like this car
Upgrade!

What’s the dealers name? I’m gonna make me a quick grand by telling them to give you an A-spec TLX and they will be guaranteed a sale in less than a week.

:giggle:

I asked if this was a sales ploy, put me in a different car every few days till i call and say ill take it

Back