Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Think of your portfolio maturity and diversity schemes. What would the over/under roth investment IRA bonds trust look like if you made such a purchase?

My conclusions so far this year … at this point, burning your money is providing the best results. On a daily basis, it’s worth less, the markets suck, and saving it results in no returns.

My sage advice.

I wanna buy a new car and the idea wants to burn a hole in my pocket.

Last edited:
Bro, what do ANY of these words mean
Hahaha. I got you. My best guess

Portfolio - a collection of your drawings and designs to supplement your resume
Maturity - how you act vs your age
Divserity schemes - corporate mumbo-jumbo for the right mix of skin tones and sexual orientations hired
Over/under - sports betting scheme for total points in a game
Roth - how to pronounce “Ross” with a lisp
IRA - Irish Republican Army
Investments - a fancy word for government spending

Thank you Google!

Last edited:
Scary and sad. The news about that 737 crash in China is looking like that plane was deliberately flown into the ground.

I'm outside DFW on the Police Grid!

It's like we're twins.

Just many of the benefits of not being in the metroplex

My conclusions so far this year … at this point, burning your money is providing the best results. On a daily basis, it’s worth less, the markets suck, and saving it results in no returns.

My sage advice.

I wanna buy a new car and the idea wants to burn a hole in my pocket.

I'll just keep my money in my sock drawer :rotfl:

Bro, what do ANY of these words mean

It was my attempt at sounding financially adept in booty's absence

Is it obvious I was pulling words out of the sky? :rolleyes:

What are the rules for flying down to the states and buying a car (and driving it back into Canada)?

What are the rules for flying down to the states and buying a car (and driving it back into Canada)?
Pretty sure you pay taxes and other import fees at the boarder. I think you start that processes before you cross though. Then it needs an inspection to register it in Canada.

Pretty sure you pay taxes and other import fees at the boarder. I think you start that processes before you cross though. Then it needs an inspection to register it in Canada.
I’m guessing the negates any savings from a lower purchase price of a car?

I’m guessing the negates any savings from a lower purchase price of a car?
Most likely. I did a quick search and one site said for a 30k car you're paying about 6-7k in fees.

I might look further into the wrx I posted. Depending on what they offer for a trade on my si and if I put anything down on top I could have a slightly higher payment for 3 years. Probably around $120 a week.

Currently have 1 year left on my si finance. The booty in my says to keep the si because I do this every few months. I think I owe about 5k on my si. Weekly payment is $91.

Back