Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I think I'm addicted to 94 octane. No knock retard timing and more power. I'm sure 40% of that is in my head and %50 of it is because it's 7C out.

Are the planes landing on the water?
There was an air show yesterday. Planes were flying on the water. Air Force Thunderbirds were pretty awesome. They flew quite close to the hotel. Full afterburner maybe 50 feet above the hotel. I’m on the 10th floor and it was CLOSE.

I used to go to airshows a bunch when I was a kid! It was one of the perks of living in an Air Force town. I remember getting to watch 2 B-2's fly over and the debut of the F22

You could still take flying lessons and become a pilot. You won’t fly fighter planes, but fly planes nonetheless.

Huntington Beach beats out old stale Connecticut.
D452A598-0367-46C0-8EB8-E51D175D07E5.jpeg

I'm kinda sick of that color combo on wheels. Everyone had black with machined face wheels these days :rotfl:

So, a weird thing happened to me this morning.

Went to start my car and it did maybe half a second of the dash lights coming on (engine didn't start even though my foot was on the clutch) and then it just went black. Interior lights went out, everything. Initially I thought it was my battery, but I thought I would try it again. Second try it started right up with no issues. No slaw start.. nothing. Got gas on the way to work, started up just fine then. To and from lunch, no issues.

Before this morning, there haven't been any issues with starting and the battery is only 2yrs old

So, a weird thing happened to me this morning.

Went to start my car and it did maybe half a second of the dash lights coming on (engine didn't start even though my foot was on the clutch) and then it just went black. Interior lights went out, everything. Initially I thought it was my battery, but I thought I would try it again. Second try it started right up with no issues. No slaw start.. nothing. Got gas on the way to work, started up just fine then. To and from lunch, no issues.

Before this morning, there haven't been any issues with starting and the battery is only 2yrs old
id just ignore that it happened.

I realize the shape is different, but I can't stop but think about these wheels

ea7962d1c06d4e1b737a0f9076839b68.jpg

Back