Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Well, I can now say I am old. I think this thing is def cool!

My brother came into town and he gets a rental sometimes since he gets them cheap due to working at the airport for Delta.

He got this Pacifica with 8 miles on it. It’s the Limited S version which I believe is the baller one. Everything is covered in leather and most of the roof is glass. The vented seats are pretty nifty. It has the captains chairs in the middle row but they seemed a bit skinny to me. That was my only gripe about it.

6A436AC0-015A-4077-ABD1-7E95E186F6E4.jpeg2CF7ED75-B328-4C4D-BF62-4849469105D1.jpeg10E7704D-4809-456D-9916-CE2EB0712D9A.jpeg

My brother came into town and he gets a rental sometimes since he gets them cheap due to working at the airport for Delta.

He got this Pacifica with 8 miles on it. It’s the Limited S version which I believe is the baller one. Everything is covered in leather and most of the roof is glass. The vented seats are pretty nifty. It has the captains chairs in the middle row but they seemed a bit skinny to me. That was my only gripe about it.

View attachment 65312View attachment 65313View attachment 65314
but its a chrysler!!
at least the radio is still working at this time.

You talk about me being old (even though you got me by a few years) but I am not on the OLD level yet where I like minivans :rotfl:

You talk about me being old (even though you got me by a few years) but I am not on the OLD level yet where I like minivans :rotfl:

200w.gif

I grew up in the minivan world and in the birth of the SUV. So there is some kind of disclaimer there, lol

Dad had an 88 Caravan and I believe a 96 Grand Caravan.

That pimp in the burgundy soccer travel team jacket is me! haha
The grey Nissan Maxima was my first car. Car was rough on the outside but “hauled ***”.

FA6D4FAB-E7FE-40A3-809E-F0D5A9827C67.jpegC6DDD8EC-B497-4B0B-9BA2-9D31B73FD4C6.jpeg

I grew up in the minivan world and in the birth of the SUV. So there is some kind of disclaimer there, lol

Dad had an 88 Caravan and I believe a 96 Grand Caravan.

That pimp in the burgundy soccer travel team jacket is me! haha
The grey Nissan Maxima was my first car. Car was rough on the outside but “hauled ***”.

My parents had an '89 Caravan and I believe my grandmother had a '96 Grand Caravan. Still doesn't mean I ever want one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Back