Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Hey, back in 2012, US greenbacks were worth the same as maple syrup

I know, it's a cheap Amazon subwoofer but it says steel basket in the description but it's actually plastic.
Hope it works well, got my wife a subwoofer for her birthday.

Was going to get a power sub but decided to go this route in case she wanted to upgrade/ease of replacing stuff. I should have bought the two 10inch Rockford fosgate subs I'm a box for $250 instead.
1000000088.jpg1000000085.jpg1000000084.png

It's amazing how much louder a 10inch sub is with 3x more watts. I think I need to upgrade the one in my car now.

Not sure how this review wasn't accepted. I wrote another after installing it stating the same information.
1000000121.png

Last edited:
Isn't it a pretty legitimate concern that since the basket wasn't steel that there may be other not-correctly advertised components?

Isn't it a pretty legitimate concern that since the basket wasn't steel that there may be other not-correctly advertised components?
At this point im pretty sure the sebwoofer was switched in the box as it had signs of being open before i got it. i should have sent it back but i didnt have time to send it back and get another. i followed the link for feedback but i couldnt leave any for that product.

it sounds decent for a $45 subwoofer though. way louder than my old *** jbl.

Buddy of mine sent this to me. The face is Sam Brinton, who many of my former colleagues went to school and worked with. Now a disgraced government official for stealing lady’s luggage and clothing.

View: https://youtu.be/T2NZTHrPLrc

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Tagged @Dad and @Honda-Fan in another thread but they don't have access to. How did you fair with the storms yesterday? Read quite a few of tornadoes broke out down there.

Off tomorrow, Friday and this coming Monday... I'd rather be at work though..

Driving 12+ hours to Georgia with my wife and MIL for a wedding. It's about 2 hours north of Atlanta.. Outdoor wedding (indoor reception) in about 40F weather. :rolleyes:

Back