Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

decided to sell my dart, tired of wasting money by storing my si in the winter. also with the pending move i dont need two cars. selling cars is the worst thing to do ever. i hate it with a passion. i have to stop doing it.

90% of people that contact me cant read english well, most people ask if its still available then i never hear from them. clearly state in the ad that the price is firm but still get people offering me less. people asking me questions about it that is stated in the ad.

Stuff like...

"Does the A/C blow cold? I plan to leave it on 24/7 even though I don't need it all the time-- I won't accept anything other than absolute freezing"
"Do the tires need Nitrogen? I'm gonna put air in them anyway eventually, but I just wanna know so I can tell everyone about how light my tires are"
"Does this run on that Corn Fuel? "
"How about lettin' me take it for a spin first? Nah, not with you in it-- What, ya don't trust me?"
"You got the service paperwork? I don't plan on changing the oil ever again, but I wanna see if you did"
"I saw a guy over in X backwater town sellin' one of these -- he wanted X amount for heated seats, can you believe it?"
"I got cash in hand, it's way less than you're asking, but it's in my hand"

Stuff like...

"Does the A/C blow cold? I plan to leave it on 24/7 even though I don't need it all the time-- I won't accept anything other than absolute freezing"
"Do the tires need Nitrogen? I'm gonna put air in them anyway eventually, but I just wanna know so I can tell everyone about how light my tires are"
"Does this run on that Corn Fuel? "
"How about lettin' me take it for a spin first? Nah, not with you in it-- What, ya don't trust me?"
"You got the service paperwork? I don't plan on changing the oil ever again, but I wanna see if you did"
"I saw a guy over in X backwater town sellin' one of these -- he wanted X amount for heated seats, can you believe it?"
"I got cash in hand, it's way less than you're asking, but it's in my hand"
yeah, i have it up for $4500 firm. guy says, i have $3000 cash i can give you today. i just respond saying its $4500 firm like the ad states.

The worst encounter I’ve ever had was when someone showed up to buy something and said he was short because he had to pay for gas to get there. I was absolutely flabbergasted.

The worst encounter I’ve ever had was when someone showed up to buy something and said he was short because he had to pay for gas to get there. I was absolutely flabbergasted.
You better have told him to pound sand. :wavey:

When I sold my old Accord, I had a guy with no money call and ask if his car was ready, as if by being an acquaintance to me, he was entitled to a free car :confused:.

High Miles, Chipping Paint, and sometimes not working A/C; it was still running and still a Honda.
Pay me or go away.

They’re gonna ask $20k in added markups for that thing. $80k at the cheapest and 12 month wait if you can get that special edition.

That color looks fantastic, I think the new tlx looks pretty sinister in those dark colors that show off its front end. But I can’t justify the type s at base msrp let alone the pmc price and exclusivity markup

Reminds me of a matte gray wrap a guy at cars and coffee has on his Audi. It looks really nice.

YEAH, i wasnt going to do it but the guy was nice, didnt negotiate or ask to on the phone before coming to see it and he was helping his co worker/friend buy it as im assuming his first car ( Mexican immigrant ) still made like 2gs off the car so im not complaining. now to use the money to pay off some debts.

Back