Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Cadillac dealer called today. They can’t get rid of this Blackwing. They have it $10k below MSRP. Asking $67k from $77k. Only been sitting on the lot 10 months…

IMG_0137.jpeg

buy it and put it in an online auction & hope you get a buyer over cost?

The main difference is that @bootyluvr listed CT5 cars, which all msrp for $100k or so. The CT4, which is what Foo drove/looked at, is a cheaper car to begin with.
Yeah. They range from $62k up to $80k, depending on the options. Manual cars go for over MSRP regularly. This was optioned out to $77k (pretty much every box checked) and they can’t sell it. Also in black and white new just sitting for 6-10 months.

There’s a blue one around here was well, guy had it for a month and dumped it. Theres a dealership that has it at $65k with 600 miles on it. And it’s started jumping from lot to lot.

CT5 BW is a supercharged V8 with 670 hp. Competitive with Hellcat…kinda…

CT4 BW is a turbo V6 with 472 hp. More comparable to the IS 500, ish…M3 on paper but far from performance.

Old man doesn't know his old man car stats. Brain is slippin'

Finally got the video recording of the meeting of creditors for my pool. The owner of the company blamed my Google review for him losing his contract with the manufacturer. Lolz. Right bud.

The highest car payment I've ever had was like $710/mo....and that was for a Honda Pilot I bought new. I cannot fathom payments nearly double that (let alone, collectively more than double that).

The highest car payment I've ever had was like $710/mo....and that was for a Honda Pilot I bought new. I cannot fathom payments nearly double that (let alone, collectively more than double that).

$710/month! :eek:

I think my highest was $300/month but I paid more to pay it off in 3.5 (or 4) years instead of 5.

I don't know what my highest was but I know I never want one again. I think I'm going through a midlife crisis but I've already got a cool enough car so all I can think about is moving to Costa Rica for the rest of my life.

$710/month! :eek:

I think my highest was $300/month but I paid more to pay it off in 3.5 (or 4) years instead of 5.
I did it over 6yrs and it was essentially the first new vehicle I had ever bought; I added a bunch of warranties too simply because it was a 1st model year for the 3rd gen Pilot and because I was constantly deploying and needed the piece of mind for my wife to be able to get anything she may need taken care of in my absence.

I don't know what my highest was but I know I never want one again. I think I'm going through a midlife crisis but I've already got a cool enough car so all I can think about is moving to Costa Rica for the rest of my life.

Italy or Spain for us, lol

Back