Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Birthdays mean nothing when you turn 35.

One tech took the week off starting today.
Apprentice took today off.
Foreman took the day off because he had something in his eye.

I worked by myself giving me memories of when I started my last job and everyone quit a month after I started.

how it started
IMG_7990.jpeg

how it ended
IMG_7995.jpeg

Im not a fan but this is part of why i had to, all the bushy stuff is vine and other parasitic plants making the wind profile of the trees several times larger
IMG_7992.jpeg

Good thing I took my exhaust off before moving here. The neighbour talked with my wife yesterday and mentioned how loud my car was.

how it started
View attachment 66153

how it ended
View attachment 66154

Im not a fan but this is part of why i had to, all the bushy stuff is vine and other parasitic plants making the wind profile of the trees several times larger
View attachment 66155
That's an interesting looking tree. The trunk is very thick or is that because of the vines?
did she tell them it could be louder?
Yes, yes she did. I was considering putting it back on yesterday before she told me. I guess that's not happening.

That's an interesting looking tree. The trunk is very thick or is that because of the vines?

Yes, yes she did. I was considering putting it back on yesterday before she told me. I guess that's not happening.

Or put it on and enjoy it? unless you have a HOA

the vines and everything were making it look way bigger than it really was, but there were still some big parts of the trees too

Don't be lying....you cut the trees down to feed your smoker to get all the briskets in the belly....

Mother inlaw got a job at the grocery store. She gets discounts on food. Apparently these salmon cost her $8 each. The store cuts them and sells the fillets for $40 each! Gonna try cooking a whole one on the Weber. Just gotta wait fory charcoal baskets I ordered to maintain higher temps.
received_336849125341077.jpeg

Don't be lying....you cut the trees down to feed your smoker to get all the briskets in the belly....
i mean... if they were oak or something good for smoking you bet id be out back cleaning vines off and breaking them into splits

Back