Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I don’t know if I’ve seen red. Usually just black, white, and silver. As for the car itself, it’s been sitting and they can’t move it, so there’s gotta be some flexibility. That’s a big worry there. That’s been in the showroom apparently 9 months. They loaded it up with options, probably marked it up, then as interest rates climbed, they’re stuck and can’t move it and now marking it down. Not a good sign.
CT4 Blackwing right? I’m seeing $5,000-$10,000 off msrp for 2022s with 1,000 to 15,000 miles. Seems like they take a decent hit on depreciation.

Anyone into headphones? Over the ear/in ear etc?

Over the ear > in the ear

I just have a cheap pair from Amazon that I've had for years... Before COVID.

Mpow Flame Solo - I had to check my Amazon account lol But I don't see them on Amazon anymore.. Hmmm :think:

All cash, no appraisal. House is 5 years old so I don’t see anything huge popping up on an inspection.

Couple from Boston.

Nice! :thumbsup:

Over ear at home, in ear at work.

Over the ear > in ear

I have beats on ear. I prefer over ear for quality but the beats were a gift and they refuse to die.

Beats.... :rolleyes:

Definitely over the ear for me. I can't do in-ear. I've tried multiple pairs (different cups or whatever they call them) and they never work.

I have some cheapy no names from Amazon that I've had for 6-7 years now. They are in ear, has a cord that connects them, last about 4 hours constant and charge in 30-40 mins.

I used to wear them in the office week everyday but once I started working from home I use them when mowing the grass. They aren't the best but get the job done.

My wife has the "apple pro" ones. Maybe 2 years old? Sound about the same as my cheapies but def better noise cancelling(can still hear the mower).

My wife has Amazon over ears. First pair broke after a couple years but I bought the same ones again. Way better than my beats.

Last pair of Over the Ears I had were some Audio-Technicas. Awesome sound but expensive. I use Pixel Buds for pretty much everything nowadays.

Back