Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

youtube knows you want one

I follow the TFL channels.. so it shows up.

did you start digging a trench in your yard to get your electric charger out to the street?

Negative.. But since you mentioned that.. My neighbor asked me about doing that. He was looking at Tesla and was going to run the charging cable across the county sidewalk/grass to charge his car... I'm like that's not a good idea.

People walking could trip and sue you. People walking with a stroller/kids will get pissed. People could unplug it.

I mentioned about the trench and he said that's a great idea! lol

someone would have to damage the car to unplug the charger, it locks into the socket

Running the wire over or digging a trench seem like bad ideas either way. driveway or dont bother, i think its too big a pain in the *** unless you're ok with public charging everywhere

Yea, I was totally joking about that. Buried electric lines are super regulated. You have to have them at a certain depth, in conduit, with layers of sand, caution tape etc so if someone ever digs in that area they hit those “warning” signs before hitting the cable. You’d prob have to be 24-36” below grade in your area? It all depends on building codes for your county. I also doubt you can legally run it through the area between the sidewalk and road.

To play your old burned cds that you made with Napster downloads?
I have a lot of old audio cds actually. I have some software on cds, games, photos & some important files backed up on dvd, cd, & bluray disks.

:(

age.jpg

someone would have to damage the car to unplug the charger, it locks into the socket

Running the wire over or digging a trench seem like bad ideas either way. driveway or dont bother, i think its too big a pain in the *** unless you're ok with public charging everywhere

Yea, I was totally joking about that. Buried electric lines are super regulated. You have to have them at a certain depth, in conduit, with layers of sand, caution tape etc so if someone ever digs in that area they hit those “warning” signs before hitting the cable. You’d prob have to be 24-36” below grade in your area? It all depends on building codes for your county. I also doubt you can legally run it through the area between the sidewalk and road.
Oh I was joking with his as well. Hope he didn't think I was serious lol

Ethlar has seen my house.. no driveway or parking pad. Street parking only.

Back