Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

To play your old burned cds that you made with Napster downloads?
burning CDs are still the gold standard for giving patients their radiology images... when our burner drive breaks its a crisis trying to source a replacement

I have a lot of old audio cds actually. I have some software on cds, games, photos & some important files backed up on dvd, cd, & bluray disks.
I like some of the “old” CDs. The CDs didn’t have the bit compression like a lot of the streaming content. It fills out the sound and crappier speakers sound better than the nicest speakers with some of the streaming content.

burning CDs are still the gold standard for giving patients their radiology images... when our burner drive breaks its a crisis trying to source a replacement
Can confirm. I have all my radiology images on CDs.

There are a lot of reviews for them on other forums and reddit. Some had decent experiences, and some had a horrible paint mismatch. It looks like it comes down to the specific part. Some show the panel gaps being fine, and others have some pretty terrible gaps. Others have said don't let them paint the part, and that you should get it done at a shop to match the rest of the car.

this was one guy's second respray from them - rear lower bumper is the partify painted piece

570x760_smart_fit.jpg

I like some of the “old” CDs. The CDs didn’t have the bit compression like a lot of the streaming content. It fills out the sound and crappier speakers sound better than the nicest speakers with some of the streaming content.

unless the compression is really excessive i always just nod and say yes, i dont think i can really pick up on some of the nuances of real good quality audio vs day to day listening

unless the compression is really excessive i always just nod and say yes, i dont think i can really pick up on some of the nuances of real good quality audio vs day to day listening
True too. The bit compression is getting less these days because the speeds are fast enough to stream high quality. It really goes back to the MP3 format that we’re super compressed

There are a lot of reviews for them on other forums and reddit. Some had decent experiences, and some had a horrible paint mismatch. It looks like it comes down to the specific part. Some show the panel gaps being fine, and others have some pretty terrible gaps. Others have said don't let them paint the part, and that you should get it done at a shop to match the rest of the car.

this was one guy's second respray from them - rear lower bumper is the partify painted piece

570x760_smart_fit.jpg
Is there anything you don't know?

Is there anything you don't know?
Plenty. I felt like I recognized the name of the site, so I looked at it. It didn’t look visually familiar, but there were tons of links to forum reviews and Reddit comments about user experiences. I was just relaying what I saw on other sites.

Back