Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Hey guys. Another beautiful day in the PNW. Taking home a new member of the family today.

Found a baby seal today at the beach. Also saw humpback whales from our house jumping out of the water. That's 4k rent is paying off finally.

Seal is alive. It's resting while the mother hunts. It moved a bunch of times as the tide came in. We stayed a good distance as to not scare it.
PXL_20230910_203409429.jpg

Good morning (and afternoon for you East coasters). It’s Monday and the work I have to do today isn’t the most interesting. I’d rather be doing many other things today other than sitting at my desk all day.

Good morning (and afternoon for you East coasters). It’s Monday and the work I have to do today isn’t the most interesting. I’d rather be doing many other things today other than sitting at my desk all day.

Like cruising around in your new car?
How many miles you have on it?

It was quiet in here yesterday. I’ve been having a bit of an “off” week. Haven’t been in the greatest mindset and running at peak operating conditions. Think the stress of the new position is coming home.

It was quiet in here yesterday. I’ve been having a bit of an “off” week. Haven’t been in the greatest mindset and running at peak operating conditions. Think the stress of the new position is coming home.
:bighug:

In the words of Elsa, you've got to let it go....:D

Back