Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

ihzpBE8ik3pBy6BM4So_5fDN8hUojx3-lzSSCBd-o-s.jpg

mSHFBgb.jpeg

Anyone else having issues with the site operating slowly? Replying/quoting posts/viewing watched thread list?

Anyone else having issues with the site operating slowly? Replying/quoting posts/viewing watched thread list?
Been slow for a while. I think since webby did some updates. One picture uploaded fast. Second was slow. Refresh takes a while sometimes. Not complaining.

it's been looked into. A bunch of things were changed, and now support is looking into things. It's been happening to me very randomly as well. Sometimes I can get a reply to load instantly, and sometimes it'll hang. Something is up

it's been looked into. A bunch of things were changed, and now support is looking into things. It's been happening to me very randomly as well. Sometimes I can get a reply to load instantly, and sometimes it'll hang. Something is up
:bighug:

:wave: Rainy Cloudy PNW kinda morning lol

Edit: Did this post? Hmmm... It acted like it...

Rainy cloudy PNW kinda morning lol

Edit: This posted but it seems like a copycat thing

Rainy cloudy PNW kinda morning lol

Edit: This posted but it seems like a copycat thing
:giggle: Well I posted it but it didn't post so I clicked "post reply" again and thought it was going to double post but it didn't lol

Passed a kidney stone last night after having unbearable side pain for 3 hours. This is my 4th one now. Last one I had was like 12 years ago. Thought I had gas until I peed it out. I'm getting better at kidney stones. Last one lasted like 24 hours.

Passed a kidney stone last night after having unbearable side pain for 3 hours. This is my 4th one now. Last one I had was like 12 years ago. Thought I had gas until I peed it out. I'm getting better at kidney stones. Last one lasted like 24 hours.

Damn! Why do you get so many?

The jet’s transponder, which usually helps locate the aircraft, was not working “for some reason that we haven’t yet determined,” said Jeremy Huggins, a spokesman at Joint Base Charleston. “So that’s why we put out the public request for help.”

:facepalm:
They can't locate a multi million dollar fighter jet???

I don't know why I get them. I need to take one in to be looked at what it's made of to determine what is causing them but I have never done it. Last one I peed out was slightly bigger and made a noise hitting the toilet.

Back