Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Glad Washington doesn’t do annual inspections. Well, in a way … don’t bug me about window tint. But bug the guy whose suspension is held together with bailing wire.
I wouldn't mind annual inspections either, would make me money.

The fit is perfect mechanically.its holding up well for having 300k kms/ 187k miles.

@webby - site seems faster at least for me the last couple of days since I mentioned the slowness. Thanks.

@webby - site seems faster at least for me the last couple of days since I mentioned the slowness. Thanks.
I’ve been talking to the host and nothing has even been changed, yet I’ve not had anything hang like previously. Always fun not knowing what’s up

I’ve been talking to the host and nothing has even been changed, yet I’ve not had anything hang like previously. Always fun not knowing what’s up
"Nothing has changed" on their end... hmmm :think: mmhmm okay.

"Nothing has changed" on their end... hmmm :think: mmhmm okay.
gave them a login to do test threads/posts/replies, and they attempted to get it to hang, and it never did. So, they never saw any issues with posts slowing things down. I haven't either since I asked them to look.

4 hours of meetings to start the day. Finally can do actual work

how? i have one team that on its own takes at minimum 3 hrs a week of meetings
I'm a field tech... I probably should be included in more meetings to know about projects in my area but they like to tell us field techs to go do this or go do that at the end...

IE: oh go patch in these data jacks for the signage TVs... tell me Wednesday late (I get off at 3pm) and want me to go to 3 sites before the end of the week lol :rotfl:

Back