Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I don't know why I get them. I need to take one in to be looked at what it's made of to determine what is causing them but I have never done it. Last one I peed out was slightly bigger and made a noise hitting the toilet.
My pee pee hurts reading/thinking about this... :hiding:

I think I have a wide urethra after the 2nd one because the last two did not hurt coming out. Just hurt passing through my kidney.
You def need to take it in. There are some generic meds that are super cheap you can take to help prevent them (depending on its composition). I have a family member who’s in urology, so I hear about that stuff all the time.

If someone has a post hang, or the site load something slow, can you please make a comment so I can provide times to the host. Ever since I talked to the host it’s been loading quick for me.

But is it a 400A panel? That’s what they’re recommending in houses if you’re going to add chargers, allowing for dual simultaneous charge. 200A minimum because typical 10kW chargers are pulling 50A, plus other services in the house can challenge the overall household load (charging, A/C or heat, water heater, dryer, oven, etc). Localities in the west are already banning gas appliances, which will all just add to electrical load.

Makes me glad I pulled the trigger to go from 75A to 200A back in 2020.

But is it a 400A panel? That’s what they’re recommending in houses if you’re going to add chargers, allowing for dual simultaneous charge. 200A minimum because typical 10kW chargers are pulling 50A, plus other services in the house can challenge the overall household load (charging, A/C or heat, water heater, dryer, oven, etc). Localities in the west are already banning gas appliances, which will all just add to electrical load.

The builder asked me if I was going to need a charger or if I will add one down the road. I said “maybe in the future?” So not sure what panel we got.

We have a small panel outside, attached to the meter. It’s for the well, the well pump and I believe the septic. Has a couple double breakers. Then we have the panel in the garage.

@ethlar like Webster said….could add something down the road.

400A panel!? :scratches:

My little house has a 5 year old 100A panel, but my appliances are all gas, only double breakers i have are the HVAC and EV charger. The electrician I hired told me if i wanted to burn money he'd be happy to charge me 5 grand and cut up my wall to put in a 200A service and the charger, but it would be fine on my 100A.

peak of summer heat i tested out running the HVAC and charging at full power (48A) and it was fine

The builder asked me if I was going to need a charger or if I will add one down the road. I said “maybe in the future?” So not sure what panel we got.

We have a small panel outside, attached to the meter. It’s for the well, the well pump and I believe the septic. Has a couple double breakers. Then we have the panel in the garage.

@ethlar like Webster said….could add something down the road.
even if i didnt get one, i figured prewiring for one was gonna be something to future proof the house

My Honda fit failed an out of province I section because of the small hole in the quarter panel and the muffler has a hole. So now I have to fix this $500 car because it's still cheaper than buying something else.

:coffee:

My Honda fit failed an out of province I section because of the small hole in the quarter panel and the muffler has a hole. So now I have to fix this $500 car because it's still cheaper than buying something else.

Damn.... That sucks. How much is that gonna cost to fix?

:coffee:

Damn.... That sucks. How much is that gonna cost to fix?
The Inlaw will take it to a body shop tomorrow and get a quote. I'm hoping under 1000. No paint. Just patch and primer. I think she also has to remove the tint from the front windows which sucks because my car has darker tint and I'll have to take mine off. Too.
Some JB Weld will fix that right up!
I wonder if that would work. I wonder if I could just grind it down and fill it with some Bondo.

Glad Washington doesn’t do annual inspections. Well, in a way … don’t bug me about window tint. But bug the guy whose suspension is held together with bailing wire.

Back