Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

7:04am EST

It hung up a second or two going to page 791.

Edit: 7:05am - it posted fine. And editing this post was quick.

7:06am - took 25-30 seconds to load "new posts"

7:07am - took 5-10 seconds to go to page 791 in this thread

7:09am - edit post worked quickly

--------

Tropical Storm Ophelia weekend....

How are you down there @Nomar06 ? @ethlar - you getting the rain this morning like us down here in MD?

Last edited:
Sites been generally back to normal for me since they couldnt find anything

@bootyluvr woke up to wind and light/moderate rain. It was really windy yesterday afternoon

Sites been generally back to normal for me since they couldnt find anything

@bootyluvr woke up to wind and light/moderate rain. It was really windy yesterday afternoon

Yeah the site has been fine all week for me... Maybe it was my connection this morning but other stuff was loading fine.

We've had some gusts here today so far.

Edit: 10 seconds for that to post.

I've yet to have it hang for me, but that helps. They wanted to look at what IP addresses and times were having slowdowns.

7:04am EST

It hung up a second or two going to page 791.

Edit: 7:05am - it posted fine. And editing this post was quick.

7:06am - took 25-30 seconds to load "new posts"

7:07am - took 5-10 seconds to go to page 791 in this thread

7:09am - edit post worked quickly

--------

Tropical Storm Ophelia weekend....

How are you down there @Nomar06 ? @ethlar - you getting the rain this morning like us down here in MD?
Some wind and maybe 10 mins of rain around noon today. Just grey skies since then.

I know what that is, the faint green lights. That’s the sky reflection of the city…on the clouds. It’s cloudy and rainy and the sky didn’t clear up here.

Or you saying that’s the aurora?

I know what that is, the faint green lights. That’s the sky reflection of the city…on the clouds. It’s cloudy and rainy and the sky didn’t clear up here.

Or you saying that’s the aurora?
Lol. It's just the night sky between the trees. Could be city lights. I took a 5 seconds exposure photo on my way home. Was surprised how well it turned out.

Back