Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

@Honda-Fan How long are you gonna be there? what city's are you visiting? So jelly!!!!!!

How in the poopsies have you not ridden in an Uber? You need to turn in your GenZ card back in.....lol

You are all nuts. Do you just have family nearby? Don’t ever go out and drink? I don’t use the service all that often but in the 10 years it’s been available, I’ve used it….

@Honda-Fan How long are you gonna be there? what city's are you visiting? So jelly!!!!!!

How in the poopsies have you not ridden in an Uber? You need to turn in your GenZ card back in.....lol

About a week -- I'm going for Tokyo Game Show mostly. Any other cities will be incidental aside from Tokyo. Now that I've moved, I have basically nothing stopping me, so I decided to go for it.

I haven't lived anywhere where I needed to use one, really. I only just now moved to a place with public transit, lol.

You are all nuts. Do you just have family nearby? Don’t ever go out and drink? I don’t use the service all that often but in the 10 years it’s been available, I’ve used it….

Lol no. I just don't go out much.

I like to frame it as a quiet life, lmao.

Where I am now has about 30k people over a large rural area but it does have a transit system that runs till about midnight and one guy that does ride share till about 3 or 4am.

Parents - .4 of a mile
Sister/niece/nephew - .2 of a mile
MIL - .6 of a mile

^ all in the same neighborhood

If I go out and I drink (more than one) I'll have the wife drive. If I don't have a designated driver then I will have one and that's it. (not that I'm a big drinker). Typically I'm too frugal so I'll just get water (don't drink soda) at most restaurants I go to.

I went out with a few friends on Saturday for some wings and got one beer (16oz). I had to pick the wife and MIL up from the airport (they didn't get in until 10pm - flight was supposed to arrive at 2:20pm).. even if I didn't have to pick them up I still would have only got 1 beer.

Where I am now has about 30k people over a large rural area but it does have a transit system that runs till about midnight and one guy that does ride share till about 3 or 4am.
3-4am! :eek: I haven't been up until that time in probably 15 or more years lol

I've woke up at 4am to get ready and go to an airport for a flight lol

Back