Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

New PB. Still practice. Still spinning off the line. Much cooler day. If I keep my car over the winter I'm seriously going to look into purchasing 2 new front stickier tires. Probably 245/45/16s.
1000007060.jpg

Wonder what that equals in 1/4 mile since that's all I know. We don't have 1/8 mile racing around here that I've seen at least.

I kept getting faster every run. Eliminations came and my best time before that was 9.5 so I set my dial in time at 9.55. Sun came out and it got hot so I figured I'd go slower. Truck I ran was set at 10.7. The light system wasn't working proper and it set her at 1.07 so I got an 8 second lead and ran a 9.4. She ran a 10.8 so it said I won. Turns out anything over 9.99 seconds was being entered wrong.

So they made our group go again but the lights weren't working so it was heads up who ever finished first which is bull ****. I offered the girl I raced the win but they made us race again anyways. I offered to let her win that race but she said no and I figured she's pretty slow and wouldn't last long so I won. Then they made us do another run for some reason. I got a bye run and they ran out of time so we have to finish the race next month.

Practice run I did a 9.5

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/Due12f3vQGg?si=Sj1rqtl4E3trDbS3

Elimination round 1, did a 9.4

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/OYhU8-wAlhk?si=uUbLZMdkstX6GT1B

1000007062.jpg

Time for another Cringe Tales with ya boi Honda Fan...

3b6b94333d8c15ba_GIFS-4.gif

I am a thin man. This will become useful information soon.

So, on our campus yesterday, I and some other faculty and staff members got invited to a new restaurant's grand opening with the promise of free food.

SO OF COURSE I WENT

As I'm walking over I notice a fairly fit woman in Nike Blazers standing by the university fountain. I sort of locked eyes with her for a brief second. Not meaning to hold eye contact with her, I went back to focusing on where I was going -- that is, until I noticed she was walking toward me.

I can't say I didn't panic -- I did panic a little. Okay, a lot, fine you caught me. I mean this never happens to me -- what do I even do?!

She came over and asked how my day was -- I said "Okay I guess" trying to not go full spaghetti mode.

But wait! Suddenly, I saw them--

a stack of cards held together with rubber bands--

PXL_20240813_213537364.MP.jpg

I hadn't scored at all.

She wanted me to take on a gym membership.

The food was good, though.

Back