Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Where the **** was everyone today? I was busy taking my wife's Subaru Legacy to the dealership for 90k service (my buddy works there - one of the mechanics). Then was catching up at work since I came in late.

I was 23.

Shew.... I was 27 when I got married. She was 28. (Well almost).

Where the **** was everyone today? I was busy taking my wife's Subaru Legacy to the dealership for 90k service (my buddy works there - one of the mechanics). Then was catching up at work since I came in late.

Shew.... I was 27 when I got married. She was 28. (Well almost).

crazy day today, all day training that i spent half of bailing on and running to crisis meetings

Work from 6:30-4:30. Commute, walk dogs, cook dinner, clean kitchen, it’s 8:30 before I sit down if I don’t try to squeeze a workout in.

you can get all 4 seasons in MD, sometimes they happen within just a few days

Fortunately over the past few years we haven't had a bad winter. I'm sure I'll jinx it... but it's been "cold" but we dodged the snow thankfully.

Work from 6:30-4:30. Commute, walk dogs, cook dinner, clean kitchen, it’s 8:30 before I sit down if I don’t try to squeeze a workout in.

Such long work days + the commute. :eek:

I'm spoiled with 7a-3p then gym 330p-5pm (ish).

My mother in-law is obsessed with buying a lot of certain things sometimes. Right now it's yogurt. And she trades candle and bath bombs for salmon so we have 3 fillets and a whole one in the freezer. I smoked the 4th one a few weeks ago. We have also gone through 3 coffee makers in the last year because she keeps picking them up at the thrift store.

I wish she would save all that money and just buy me a supercharger for my car .
1000007142.jpg1000007143.jpg

My mother in-law is obsessed with buying a lot of certain things sometimes. Right now it's yogurt. And she trades candle and bath bombs for salmon so we have 3 fillets and a whole one in the freezer. I smoked the 4th one a few weeks ago. We have also gone through 3 coffee makers in the last year because she keeps picking them up at the thrift store.

I wish she would save all that money and just buy me a supercharger for my car .

:hiding: forgot she lives with you... :eek:

havent had ac in over a year now. my utility bill which is just electricty now costs me under $100 a month. landlord pays for water. no gas. but then about $1000 for wood to heat the house in the colder months.

Back