Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I somehow hung with a Hyundai Genesis Coupe on the way home? Not sure how that happened, but I got some sherbet on the way home to celebrate my undeserved pseudo win. All the collegiates came back to school today, so we've been busy.

Thinking of getting some drilled and slotted rotors for the front soon -- almost brake time!

I need brakes so bad. I haven’t driven the si in a while. Thinking of going stop tech kit with slotted rotors front and back. Thinking....... but in no hurry to spend money

ive pulled and been pulled by genesis’s. It’s like either they’re slow or really fast.

The one I was up against-- err, I mean happened to run into was sooty and stock-ish looking. I figured either the guy's boost wasn't cooperating, or maybe the sheer noise produced by my car scared him?

Either way, I claim that W.

I have the stoptech rotors and pads all around on my SI. I bought the blanks and I am currently looking to put them on my Odyssey. You can't beat the quality and price for the Stoptech at least from my experience.

after a year of owning a 10th gen i finally tried android auto, now i wish my si had it.

My 2015 had android auto. Dunno about the 14 or 13. But it works pretty well for what it is.

Sleep study tonight, so hopefully i get some decent sleep after they reestablish my sleep apnea. But with all the sensors and junk on me i usually sleep horrible. It makes me wonder how accurate they can be when all the stuff they attach to you makes it uncomfortable to sleep in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My 2015 had android auto. Dunno about the 14 or 13. But it works pretty well for what it is.

Sleep study tonight, so hopefully i get some decent sleep after they reestablish my sleep apnea. But with all the sensors and junk on me i usually sleep horrible. It makes me wonder how accurate they can be when all the stuff they attach to you makes it uncomfortable to sleep in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I did my test about a year ago and I slept well with my CPAP for the 1st 6-7 months and now I started moving around so much i knocked off my mask. I am supposed to go back to Fayetteville to change my mask to the full face version vs the pillow top one that only covers your mouth.

My wife has one that just goes in her nose..

Something like this ->

airfit-p10-nasal-pillow-cpap-mask-resmed.jpg

That was the mask they were going to give me but I had just had a Rhinoplasty done to fix were I broke my nose and had a Turbinoplasty at the same time.

I actually did a sleep study at home. All I had was a heart monitor and a air tube under my nose that measured my breathing. Somehow it determined I had sleep apnea. Crazy thing was I felt like I slept good that night but the results showed I shouldn't have.

I haven't been able to find a mask that works with a beard. I've tried the ones that cover just the nose but I breathe through my mouth while sleeping so it doesn't work well.

Back