Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I actually did a sleep study at home. All I had was a heart monitor and a air tube under my nose that measured my breathing. Somehow it determined I had sleep apnea. Crazy thing was I felt like I slept good that night but the results showed I shouldn't have.

I haven't been able to find a mask that works with a beard. I've tried the ones that cover just the nose but I breathe through my mouth while sleeping so it doesn't work well.
fitlife-total-face-cpap-mask-side-view_600x600.jpg

I just seen this mask looking for my mask lol.

also extremely expensive for a Honda, might as well buy a BMW

S2000s are pretty dang expensive and sought after now for a used vehicle. Like, when someone says they're wanting an older Honda-- an S2000 is usually at the top of the list, often followed by an EG or EK hatch.

I wish I was busy my work has been slow the past few weeks because of weather holding us up. It has been nice but I am ready to go back to work to make some money.

I was looking at that under 10 dollars for pads is crazy. I need to do a break job on the Odyssey soon. I have been getting horrible brake fade and pulse when they heat up.

I was looking at that under 10 dollars for pads is crazy. I need to do a break job on the Odyssey soon. I have been getting horrible brake fade and pulse when they heat up.

I got new rotors and pad like 4 months ago, but when I pulled off the wheels to replace, the pads and rotors were both fine. At this point I think it's uneven wear of the rotors. Maybe they just weren't bedded properly?

Back