Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

A lot of the filming was done in Maryland (Annapolis / Anne Arundel County).

I know some people that went down to Annapolis when they closed the town basically down for him to jump across the river over top the speed boat.

My golf gets worse fuel mileage than my civic. But the golf uses regular gas.

I ordered a cover from east detailing because its cheaper than the redline company ( anything to save a buck. Got it for the golf to see how it is. If I like it I might do it for the civic. Kind of want suede either on the top and bottom or sides for the civic. Got full "leather" for the golf.

logo-4-8-1296x.jpg

Also. Was this worth the 20 minutes of my time today? Used some left over wrap.
20201206-102418.jpg

20201206-105839.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered a cover from east detailing because its cheaper than the redline company ( anything to save a buck. Got it for the golf to see how it is. If I like it I might do it for the civic. Kind of want suede either on the top and bottom or sides for the civic. Got full "leather" for the golf.

logo-4-8-1296x.jpg

Also. Was this worth the 20 minutes of my time today? Used some left over wrap.
20201206-102418.jpg

20201206-105839.jpg

Emblems look good! Definitely worth 20 mins and some leftover scraps.

I like the way those wheel covers look, but I think in they might make the wheel too bulky for my liking. Though it would be nice to not have to clean the wheel as often. My grubbly little paws like to grime it up real quick.

Twin turbo grand nat!?! :drooling:

I wonder what swap that is. Looks like maybe a LSX?

I like the way those wheel covers look, but I think in they might make the wheel too bulky for my liking. Though it would be nice to not have to clean the wheel as often. My grubbly little paws like to grime it up real quick.

GT-R motor....

I watched a couple YouTube videos with people using this cover. Its not very thick. The vw wheel is thinner than the civic wheel though.

i have a meeting in an hour about a new warehouse one of our companies wants to open........the kicker is its in the UK and they want it operational by the 1st of the year.........cant wait to isolate in a hotel for 14 days before i am allowed to work to setup the network.

Just got back from my trip to Austin for Xtreme Xperience.. Got to drive a Ferrari 488, Lamborghini Huracan and a Porsche GT3.. I'll post pics here once I get them sent over from my phone

ive got a similar thing as a gift for my birthday. were these driven on a road course or on the streets?

Back