Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Just got back from my trip to Austin for Xtreme Xperience.. Got to drive a Ferrari 488, Lamborghini Huracan and a Porsche GT3.. I'll post pics here once I get them sent over from my phone
i am doing this on saturday!

It was on a race track! It was a blast!
Nice. Im not sure what I want to do. My gift was only for $300 worth which I think equals 1 hour on the street in one car or track time, I may end up paying more. I also have to drive 3-4 hours to get to the closest one.

Woke up at 6:30a and it was 69 degrees out. :eek:

Not complaining, but it was just odd.

Nice sink! We did a similar ceiling when we renovated the front room of our old house.
FB-IMG-1607480937404.jpg

Sometimes I miss that house.

Anyone disappointed that they scrubbed the sn8 launch today. Had the live YouTube going at work all day, get home just in time and scrubbed.

Also the new forum won't keep me logged in. And the picture i posted doesn't show up.

It was 5-20.

per you other question. - of course I remember Mosquito Ridge. I guess that was 3 years ago this week (Friday). Smoked the brakes good and then we chased the Million Dollar Posse of Porsches.

I put StopTech Sport pads if I recall correctly right after that. Well, stainless brake lines, slotted rotors, pads, bigger rear sway bar, etc. Poor car has been neglected during the pandemic not getting much use.
Yo Foobird Man! Promise me, if you ever swing by my neck of the woods again, give me a heads-up right? Unlikely to be here much longer and can't imagine missing a chance to chase another posse side-by-side, especially if a guy has brakes. If memory serves you burned those up in 5, maybe 10 minutes as we dropped maybe 1,000 - 2,000 feet. Always knew you were gifted, but still.

In the future look for me in SC/NC. Eventually hope to buy a "modest" (i.e., dirt bag) cabin for all to enjoy as they pass through the area.... even drivers outside the Honda family, if you can image that. ;) Been a dream ever since I met this group in 2012. Time to make it happen.

Back