Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning all!

I don't think I could do that much rain.. sounds really dreery

Nope. I couldn't handle it either. I NEED the sun. I just don't function properly when it's cloudy/rainy.

We get sun...for a few months...it is pretty dreary out. It can be tough and that’s why you make it as nice as you can indoors.

Morning!

Boss is away today!

giphy.gif

Nope. I couldn't handle it either. I NEED the sun. I just don't function properly when it's cloudy/rainy.

I don't mind the occasional rainy day or even some cold days.. but for months on end.. I'm not so sure

I start bitching when it's below 60. I've been conditioned alright. :giggle:

I don't mind the occasional rainy day or even some cold days.. but for months on end.. I'm not so sure
We get sunny days here and there, it’s just mostly cold and rainy. May thru September are absolutely gorgeous though. 75-80 and sunny most every day with mountains, lakes, ocean, rainforest all nearby.

We get sunny days here and there, it’s just mostly cold and rainy. May thru September are absolutely gorgeous though. 75-80 and sunny most every day with mountains, lakes, ocean, rainforest all nearby.

If it was like that year-round I'd move up there in a heart beat

when i was there for a couple weeks in june it was amazing weather

Yea they’re almost done. The leak was driving me nuts. And they gave me more clearance by the sway bar so it doesn’t hit as much.

Well it doesn’t hit all. I shouldn’t say as much. Just trying to clean things up before I spray.

Nice to get the small annoyances squashed. Excited for this install dude!

Just drove the wife’s Jeep to run a quick errand and it was dead when I went to start it back up. Luckily the “good ole boys” pumping gas noticed I was having issues. They helped me jump the Jeep and drove it straight home. I blamed it on the wife and they laughed. lol

Time to go buy a new battery.

I have these in both my cars now. Bought them for my parents cars and give them out for birthday and Xmas gifts. One of those have it and not need it things. 3A9A8E42-0526-4AD3-A095-BB5FC5324B2D.jpeg

Back