Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So I have to pick specific items? Then roll up to the window and order them, then they scan multiple app and it pays for them?

I can’t just order what I want and scan the app to pay for what I ordered with the points?

You can order through the app and pick-up, drive-thru, or do curbside. You can use the rewards within the app to pay for individual items if you'd like and pay through the app. OR you can choose a reward and redeem it in the app, pull up the QR code, make sure the "redeem rewards" switch is on - have them scan that and it'll redeem your reward. You do not have to have money on the app to pay for the rest. You can scan just to scan, or use for rewards, and/or payment method. Does this help?

Let's say Robert orders a spicy chicken sandwich, large fries and a peppermint milkshake as the drink. He can redeem a peppermint milkshake on the app and when they scan the app, it'll deduct it before he pays.

He could also redeem a sandwich, milkshake, and fries individually and it should cover the cost of everything ordered.

You just have to make sure that "redeem rewards" thing is toggled at the top of the QR that they scan after you redeem something.

Werd. I saw the toggle switch last time I was in the drive through. I’ll make sure it’s switched “on” and hopefully it should pay for my chicken mini meal.
If it doesn’t work I’ll just hand them my CC.
I just wasn’t sure if you had to pick the items in the app first, then have them scan.

You have to select to redeem the rewards, but you don't have to add the meal to your "cart" unless you're ordering it in that method.

Damn! Doubt you'll ever work on them.
Unfortunately I work on many expensive cars, vipers, hellcats, demons. For some reason I always have to work on them and I hate it because I have to take extra time so I dont mess anything up. But I can't see us selling many of these trucks.

Bought this washer with the matching dryer when we moved in to our house 2 and a half years ago. Since day one the drum seemed to easily be out of balance with heavier loads. Just rolled with it until today I decided to take some panels off and found one of the 4 shocks not attached at the back.

on the plus side, now the laundry will be a lot more silent going forward :nerd:

:wave:

Winter Weather coming... Not much snow but will be changing to sleet/freezing rain/ice :/ Think it's supposed to start tonight and go into tomorrow morning

it is snowing here in phoenix today, this doesnt happen often but when it does its a nightmare

Morning :wave: Co-workers wanted coffees from Dunkin Donuts on my way in... So I got some chocolate munchkins for myself :giggle:

Had :coffee: earlier @Dad

I want an FD at some point in my life, lol

View: https://youtu.be/MMGvCH4ljcE

I watched that a few days ago. The Honda Swapped RX7 had some issues but due to rushing with the build.

Back