Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Oh-- Oh no! Not you, too!

1d3d49da9459d7ce213ee911bef6cb9c.gif
I've never even driven one. Lol. I forsee me selling my civic in the next 2 years and buying a new wrx, then immediately regretting not getting an sti.

I've never even driven one. Lol. I forsee me selling my civic in the next 2 years and buying a new wrx, then immediately regretting not getting an sti.
I've had 2 WRX's (both daily's) and 1 STi (not daily)

It all depends on what you are using the Subaru WRX (or STi) for... I think you will be happy with the WRX. The STi is nice but is it really worth the extra bump in price? Maybe for some but definitely not for most.

There have been rumors that the next gen STi will get the new FA24 engine. The EJ engine is definitely dated. If you are purchasing around that time it might be an option to consider getting the STi then over the WRX.

I know you probably already know.. but ANY model you choose (WRX or STi) make sure to get the proper winter tire setup as I know you are from Canada and get probably pretty bad winters.

I've had 2 WRX's (both daily's) and 1 STi (not daily)

It all depends on what you are using the Subaru WRX (or STi) for... I think you will be happy with the WRX. The STi is nice but is it really worth the extra bump in price? Maybe for some but definitely not for most.

There have been rumors that the next gen STi will get the new FA24 engine. The EJ engine is definitely dated. If you are purchasing around that time it might be an option to consider getting the STi then over the WRX.

I know you probably already know.. but ANY model you choose (WRX or STi) make sure to get the proper winter tire setup as I know you are from Canada and get probably pretty bad winters.
ive read many things that say the wrx is a better daily. right now if i put 7k down ( either privately sell my si because a trade in wont get me there or use the money from selling my golf ) at a 5 year finance my payment would be about $17 more than my si, but again i dont know if i want to be in another finance.

ive read many things that say the wrx is a better daily. right now if i put 7k down ( either privately sell my si because a trade in wont get me there or use the money from selling my golf ) at a 5 year finance my payment would be about $17 more than my si, but again i dont know if i want to be in another finance.
100% WRX is a better daily. WAY better MPG's. More comfortable. Less harsh suspension than an STi.

Yeah he paid "cash" for the TRX... But still. All that money and you are doing dumb ****.
... i'm still thinking about this. I wonder if there was an insurance claim.

... i'm still thinking about this. I wonder if there was an insurance claim.
100% will not be an insurance claim. He knows that everyone sees his videos and it would get back to the insurance company if he did make a claim.

It's basically written off and he's just doing stupid **** in it now for the views/likes. He's made WAY more in the few videos he posted of doing stupid **** in it than the truck costs.

Afternoon Everyone :wave:

Busy day. Just realized it's 3:04pm. (I'm supposed to get off at 3pm).

I'll be here for a bit.

That's a super helpful graphic. It's one thing to have it described, but the addition of graphics always helps things click for me.
ik... thinking of making that graph my heads-up display.

Back