Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

If I’m reading this right, hondata is saying the ecu pin a44 is the ect2 on the 2012. I don’t know if that would be different on other years?

1B985FBD-E9DC-431F-87EB-FE7C861BF7E3.jpeg

Yeah. That's what I was using but a34 is ect2 on my car.
I didn’t think about you living in Canada. It could be that Hondata reported the US model info, and there are some slight differences to the Canadian model.

Well I emailed hondata support and asked my question. I'll just be using a34 either way to wire it to the ecu. I removed the pin to see if it looked like any chrysler style pin and I don't think it does. Was hoping to be able to use one I have at work instead of cutting mine. I'll still try and find one that works good enough.

I'm also going to attempt to do a YouTube video on how to do this as there's like zero info on the internet for the 9th gen.

We have some hairline cracks in some exterior faucets but it looks like we got away with no major damages

will be looking at the pool tomorrow

i am heading straight to summit racing as soon as i land, work can wait
Go to traxxas and pick up a bad *** rc car or truck. I think they’re in mesquite right outside Dallas. Then got to Texas speed and pick up a badass engine. Then Texas pride and pick up a badass car trailer.

Rebirth of the RSX????

View attachment 62529
sadly acura commented on this saying it's photoshop

"The 'spy shots' you reference appear to be the work of a skilled photoshop artist. While we appreciate the enthusiasm for our past products, the vehicle depicted here is not a Honda or Acura development prototype," Acura spokesperson Chris Naughton told Motor1.com.

====

it seems more likely they would just say "no comment" if they wanted it to be hush hush.

their lineup plan that was leaked did say they had some compact sedan ILX replacement in the works and rumors have said it would be Civic Type-R derived

acura_c9ca7b2e5f70531ef3dc5eafebcdfc1ae4625013.png

got an email back from hondata about the pcm connector ect2 pin. basically said their info is right and im reading the connector wrong, which im not. the connector is numbered on the back. a44 is on the bottom of the connector and a34 is on the second from the bottom. i know a tech at honda who is going to get me a wiring diagram to see who is right which i should get on wednesday.

Back