Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

also, the ecu pins you can buy from hondata are cheap. its too bad it would cost me $50 to ship them.

I've never said this before but honda did something really dumb.

Attachments

• received_262323015504912.jpeg
    received_262323015504912.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 20210223_183102.jpg
    20210223_183102.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
I've never said this before but honda did something really dumb.
I’ve never had a good experience contacting Hondata directly. Always condescending like why’d u buy are stuff if u don’t know how to use it. I think last time my injector driver and something that had to do with the little board that the s300 uses burnt up. I was so fed up with Hondata i just sent the s300 to pfi and they had it back to me within a week.

I’ve never had a good experience contacting Hondata directly. Always condescending like why’d u buy are stuff if u don’t know how to use it. I think last time my injector driver and something that had to do with the little board that the s300 uses burnt up. I was so fed up with Hondata i just sent the s300 to pfi and they had it back to me within a week.

i sent them another email asking if they could put the pcm connector pinout on their help site so others dont get confused but have not seen a reply yet. im sure they'll just ignore me. pretty shitty customer service. i feel like they could have responded with how to read the connector in stead of telling me i was probably reading it wrong. i work on cars all the time, i know how to read a connector and this is the first time ive come across one that had numbers on the back that didnt coincide with the connector.

Any good suggestions on a front camber kit?
Anything. They're just bolts. I think I used spc. I had two on each side when I was a stance boy for a few months to get like -2.5 degrees. Now I run one on each side to get camber within oem spec.

Anything. They're just bolts. I think I used spc. I had two on each side when I was a stance boy for a few months to get like -2.5 degrees. Now I run one on each side to get camber within oem spec.

I ran SPC on my RSX and it would lose it's alignment if that makes sense.. I would have it aligned and it would gradually camber out but at different rates on either side hahaha

I ran SPC on my RSX and it would lose it's alignment if that makes sense.. I would have it aligned and it would gradually camber out but at different rates on either side hahaha
thats weird. i cant see why that would happen unless they were loose. i had a hard time spinning them when making adjustments so i cant imagine they would self adjust.

Back