Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

some new government mandated standard for identity verification to get your DL, FAA is mandating you need a Real-ID or supplemental docs to fly soon, not all state DLs comply right now

I've seen that on newer ID's! Just never knew it had a name.. wondering when the conspiracy theorists will get wind of this

Damn I ordered this a day ago from horizon. Already showed up. View attachment 62724View attachment 62725
I have a 22 4.0. The new one is a nice piece of kit. Are you planning on racing it? If so the spektrum motor esc combo isn't going to do you much good. Check your local tracks rule set for what motor limits they have and pair it with an esc that can handle the amperage. I've had good experience with Hobbywing.

I wanted to do a Xr10 with a trinity 17.5. But this is my first buggy I’m building on my own. I’m gonna keep it simple this setup with the spektrum stuff.

I don’t plan on doing any racing yet. Maybe sometime in the future. Just seemed like something fun to build till I can get back to real cars.

@Janz3n
Apart from that cold weather... I couldn't help but notice that your shoe advertisement recommendations are fire, and I'd like to know which skate shoe brand is your favorite.
I've been trying to find the best deal for a while. I don't think I have a favorite though. My size seems to be out of stock for all brands.

:wave: Morning.

#ColdBrew with Cold Foam

Cold+Brew+Sweet+Cold+Foam+1_59930524-4f08-46f9-8688-905b03e434f5-prv.png

Back