Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Alright fellas….time to cash in all you bitcoins, dollars, pennies and what not and pool the money together for this….

1D3CB1E1-E511-43D8-A500-1C9AC62E7683.png

In other news, changed the oil and engine air filter on the wife’s Jeep. Love that I can just crawl under it with out jacks or ramps and the top mount drop-in oil filter. Total time was like 35 mins.

234k.... :confused:

ATrMos1.gif

In other news, changed the oil and engine air filter on the wife’s Jeep. Love that I can just crawl under it with out jacks or ramps and the top mount drop-in oil filter. Total time was like 35 mins.
I think that’s one of the things I miss most about the Audi. Oil Filter was on top and the pan design allowed for an Oil Extractor to be used.

I just saw pfi speed received a huge fine front he EPA. heard vw paradise by my parts are going through the same thing.
I just read over pfi's legal paperwork/fine from the EPA. The entire thing is over them selling hondata flashpro units from their website! Why are they going after a shop/reseller for 37 flashpros instead of hondata for making them/selling them then? Unless they are going after hondata, and it's just not being publicly talked about yet? Every aftermarket company selling hondata / ktuner/ cobb etc is clearly in direct fire to be slapped with fines next. I see no reason they couldn't go after the individual using hondata (non carb unit) seeing as how it's registered to the person/vin/car.

1623610899592.png

I just read over pfi's legal paperwork/fine from the EPA. The entire thing is over them selling hondata flashpro units from their website! Why are they going after a shop/reseller for 37 flashpros instead of hondata for making them/selling them then? Unless they are going after hondata, and it's just not being publicly talked about yet? Every aftermarket company selling hondata / ktuner/ cobb etc is clearly in direct fire to be slapped with fines next. I see no reason they couldn't go after the individual using hondata (non carb unit) seeing as how it's registered to the person/vin/car.

View attachment 63083
What's interesting here is that the fine seems to only be for the s300. No mention of FlashPro.

What's interesting here is that the fine seems to only be for the s300. No mention of FlashPro.
and as of right now, they're still showing the s300 for sale on their site

Back