Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I don't see too many differences between those pictures, they're pretty close! I figured the Integra would share a good amount of the body panels and basic shape

Hot or cold?

Last night - cold
Right now I just made hot tea.

Morning Everyone :wave:
TGIF.

I'm already working at the kitchen table. I don't start until 0700 but I have a PC on my test bench at work that I imaged yesterday afternoon so I wanted to update it and install the applications it needs before heading to pick it up and take it back to the customer.

Can you get paid for work at home, or maybe you’re salary?

Pick this up off a friend for $40. One step closer to having some real bass.

Attachments

• 20211002_133116.jpg
    20211002_133116.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 3
Can you get paid for work at home, or maybe you’re salary?

I'm hourly. I could submit a request for comp time but they won't do straight time/OT.
For Friday I'll submit a request to get 2 hours comp time as I worked until 3:30pm (supposed to get off at 2pm on Fridays) and I worked that extra in the morning before my technically start time of 7am.

Typically if I work over a 1/2 hour or something I'll just flex my time the next morning. Go in at 730am instead of 7am.

Been about a year since I've made 80hours in a week. I miss these checks.
80 hours... :eek: I don't think I've worked 80 hours in TWO weeks... :eek:

I'm hourly. I could submit a request for comp time but they won't do straight time/OT.
For Friday I'll submit a request to get 2 hours comp time as I worked until 3:30pm (supposed to get off at 2pm on Fridays) and I worked that extra in the morning before my technically start time of 7am.

Typically if I work over a 1/2 hour or something I'll just flex my time the next morning. Go in at 730am instead of 7am.

80 hours... :eek: I don't think I've worked 80 hours in TWO weeks... :eek:
Flat rate. I worked 45. Made 80.

can you roll the rear fenders on these cars without the lip sticking out like i always see ?
i dont want to do irreversible damage to the car in the event i want to put it back to stock and sell it.
rolled.jpg

Back