Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Most likely. I did a quick search and one site said for a 30k car you're paying about 6-7k in fees.

I might look further into the wrx I posted. Depending on what they offer for a trade on my si and if I put anything down on top I could have a slightly higher payment for 3 years. Probably around $120 a week.

Currently have 1 year left on my si finance. The booty in my says to keep the si because I do this every few months. I think I owe about 5k on my si. Weekly payment is $91.
Any reason you’re looking at the WRX? Why ditch the Si?

Currently have 1 year left on my si finance. The booty in my says to keep the si because I do this every few months. I think I owe about 5k on my si. Weekly payment is $91.

Yup. Booty is right. Keep the Si and save those payments you would have been paying. It would be a nice big down payment on a new vehicle in a few years. :)

Stiletto meant why did you want to get rid of the Si for a WRX?

Yup. Booty is right. Keep the Si and save those payments you would have been paying. It would be a nice big down payment on a new vehicle in a few years. :)

Stiletto meant why did you want to get rid of the Si for a WRX?
I read that wrong. Thought it said sti.

Bored. Hate that I have to spend 10gs to boost my car, want something faster. AWD would be nice. Hate black cars. Probably would drive it in the winter. Tired of storing my civic in the winter so it won't rust.

Used Subaru? meh.......just keep the Si and add some power mods or whatever. The Subaru will give you crappier gas mileage and it will blow up at some point. If it was new, different story but still crappier gas mileage.

Used Subaru? meh.......just keep the Si and add some power mods or whatever. The Subaru will give you crappier gas mileage and it will blow up at some point. If it was new, different story but still crappier gas mileage.
I've added all the power mods I can without boosting and I don't want to do the intake swap. If I boost its about 6k for the supercharger kit.
1000 or more for the clutch and then what ever it is for a bigger fuel pump. Probably 10k when done. I can't justify that.

99% of the time I'm taking zoom calls, I can do that from my windowless office in the middle of the hospital or my home and no ones gonna notice the difference

..I fight with wanting a new car all the time
Same. Patiently waiting for Carvana to bring me a check on Friday. Selling the WRX should free up roughly $1500 a month after a combination of losing a car payment, dropping it off my insurance policy and paying off the last bit of some debt. Really looking forward to it but then I see some car I’ve never owned before.

Same. Patiently waiting for Carvana to bring me a check on Friday. Selling the WRX should free up roughly $1500 a month after a combination of losing a car payment, dropping it off my insurance policy and paying off the last bit of some debt. Really looking forward to it but then I see some car I’ve never owned before.

Just look.. don't buy!

Remember you have the work van ;)

I have such a wide taste in cars and I can't decide what I want to do

We all have the bug. At one point I owned 4 different cars in a 5 year period, lol.

I still look at ads and BAT and cars and bids for the hell of it.

Currently I have bigger fish to fry and also the old man in me would rather take and all expense paid vaca to the Dominican for 5 days, for the wife and I rather than a set of Volks.

Sucks getting old and being “responsible” :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Dad
Back