Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

which isn't the case. Japan didn't even have a 9th gen civic, and they didn't have a civic in japan for a 7 year stretch. In 2017 they got a 10th gen there. The Chinese market had a civic with projectors, but it's not those you posted. I would be skeptical on how those would perform too. They're def not "jdm". I'd wager they're just aftermarket chinese headlights.

@jasonandre had a set of the oem honda projectors from china
You ruin all my fun. I knew they were JDM they just label them as such. I just want lights in better condition !

You ruin all my fun. I knew they were JDM they just label them as such. I just want lights in better condition !
Just buy new “stock” looking headlights?

I’m sure you could find used ones on eBay for like $150 a side.

lights in better condition !
As Bruce mentioned, if it’s just the clear plastic that’s messed up, you can definitely fix it (even by hand). I’ve not used the product he mentioned, but I’d assume it would fix them.

f
93bea442-8f4f-467c-8f51-12357ae1fff0_1.edd7a000f7d53bb22e7c4292dfbfee5c.jpeg

A neighbor asked if I could help his lights out, and I tried to clean them up. He said they had looked like this for years.

Drivers

20447E8B-2552-44D3-92E2-DA2193B16661.jpeg

Passenger
ABEF9342-1336-4D30-ABB1-D3B66656F651.jpeg

Drivers after
A6DE043D-8515-4993-914F-4B16DD4CEF04.jpeg

Passenger after
608005E7-0E4A-4382-B27C-E94D0D9701D8.jpeg

I spent maybe 10 minutes on them and then used a sealant after to keep them from yellowing from uv exposure. It’s been over a year and he said they’re still doing great.

Wanted to get projectors with out having to retrofit then myself. Maybe I'll do it over the winter and find some used headlights to tear apart.

Wanted to get projectors with out having to retrofit then myself. Maybe I'll do it over the winter and find some used headlights to tear apart.
get a set of projectors that bolt through the bulb hole, takes all the fun out of rigging and aligning a projector but it means you can do the job in a hour instead of a day

yea those should do it, if youre up for the extra cost check out the morimoto bi-led kit

I'm wanting to retrofit my headlights as well! I bought a new set and had them clear coated so that they will stay nice and I'm going to restore and retrofit the lights that are on my car now. I want to find someone to do them for me though

I'm wanting to retrofit my headlights as well! I bought a new set and had them clear coated so that they will stay nice and I'm going to restore and retrofit the lights that are on my car now. I want to find someone to do them for me though
Why not do it yourself? Hardest part is probably baking them to remove the lens.

@Dad if i was still in tx id help you out, but its really not that bad of a process, honda glue and headlights are pretty forgiving

I've kind of gone back and forth whether I want to do it or not. I'm going for a quad set up and I'm pretty sure I have the tools I need, just nervousness really

I find that site hard to follow though. The ones I posted the link for asked if you want shroud adapters. How do you know if you need them or not?

I find that site hard to follow though. The ones I posted the link for asked if you want shroud adapters. How do you know if you need them or not?
i havent done a retro with shroud adapters, i dont think they existed as a product when i was cutting up lights

@jasonandre had a set of the oem honda projectors from china
I think they actually came from Malaysia, for what it's worth.

Well.... Pipes for the pool are leaking behind the shed. Had an idea they were but confirmed it just now. I hate this pool and the company that is installing it.

Well.... Pipes for the pool are leaking behind the shed. Had an idea they were but confirmed it just now. I hate this pool and the company that is installing it.

Damn! Sucks man. Sorry to hear.
Figured you wouldn't have any more problems after it was installed. :-/

Damn! Sucks man. Sorry to hear.
Figured you wouldn't have any more problems after it was installed. :-/
It's still being installed. Thankfully we haven't done cement yet, I feel like they should dig up all the pipes and make sure they're not leaking but I'm not seeing any other spots around the pool. This install is exhausting.

Back