Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Whatever Foo makes.. He earns EVERY penny of it with all the hours. I know people's salaries are their business. So I'm joking about what he makes.

Lol. I wish. Maybe that’s what @bootyluvr would take. I work for a fraction of that.

I was going to say, with all the work you do, you certainly deserve ever cent of it

:rotfl: - Got 'em ;)

Booty wouldn't take $200k, $250k, $500k to work all the hours you do.

And fraction = $250k :hiding:

I wasn't sure how you had the information, but you have lost my trust sir :rotfl:

I wasn't sure how you had the information, but you have lost my trust sir :rotfl:

Come on man. I don't want to creep on Foo.
I mean I know he has a fancy title... so that means he makes bank but works hard for it. :)

pool update. pool company offered $4000 off final price of the pool which is super low considering we got a discount for giving 50% up front. also said he would walk away, so to me thats admiting fault. ive hired a company to pressure test all the plumbing to make sure nothing is leaking which im sure something is due to the amount of water im losing. gotta be like 2-3 inches a week. i set up a bucket test to see for sure. after that im getting an estimate to fix their mistakes and do the cement then counter offer how much i want off the price, which will be more than $4000 im sure. really dont want to hire a lawyer, want this done with.

Come on man. I don't want to creep on Foo.
I mean I know he has a fancy title... so that means he makes bank but works hard for it. :)

Now I want to know this title

@FooBird fill me in!

pool update. pool company offered $4000 off final price of the pool which is super low considering we got a discount for giving 50% up front. also said he would walk away, so to me thats admiting fault. ive hired a company to pressure test all the plumbing to make sure nothing is leaking which im sure something is due to the amount of water im losing. gotta be like 2-3 inches a week. i set up a bucket test to see for sure. after that im getting an estimate to fix their mistakes and do the cement then counter offer how much i want off the price, which will be more than $4000 im sure. really dont want to hire a lawyer, want this done with.

Any way to report this dudes work or hold him more accountable? Sounds like he just wants to walk away from this wihtout truly making it right.. maybe one day you'll be able to enjoy this pool

That sucks. Pursue what you need to is my opinion.

Now I want to know this title

@FooBird fill me in!
It ain’t that fancy. @bootyluvr making me sound so fancy. If you’re on a 787 flight and don’t get food poisoning because your food is properly chilled and you get a cold beer, you’re welcome. Hahaha

In my prior life, I designed submarine nuclear reactors. I was the project lead for the SSN792+ reactor cooling design. Then I worked for Bill Gates doing a lot of design work and analysis development for what is now called the Natrium Project. You could say me and one of my buddies wrote the software to analyze how those nuke reactors will be chilled.

Last edited:
ive told the guy multiple times i no longer want him to work on the pool because nothing has gone right. his excuse was lack of workers and tried to blame the steps bowing out on me for digging up the wire in front of them that was hanging lower than before becuase they left it hanging when they back filled it, even though it was like that before i dug the trench.

:rotfl: - Got 'em ;)

Booty wouldn't take $200k, $250k, $500k to work all the hours you do.

And fraction = $250k :hiding:
Technically, a fraction of $500k could be any number between $0 and $500k.....you silly old man. Just depends on what fraction of the number you are looking at, :giggle:

6th gen si, the one time usa didnt get shafted on the si. ours was sohc d16.
8th gen Si was on part with the Canuck version.....we US folks just missed out on a couple trim items.

It ain’t that fancy. @bootyluvr making me sound so fancy. If you’re on a 787 flight and don’t get food poisoning because your food is properly chilled and you get a cold beer, you’re welcome. Hahaha

In my prior life, I designed submarine nuclear reactors. I was the project lead for the SSN792+ reactor cooling design. Then I worked for Bill Gates doing a lot of design work and analysis development for what is now called the Natrium Project. You could say me and one of my buddies wrote the software to analyze how those nuke reactors will be chilled.

:bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit::bowdownsit:

That's probably the coolest thing I have heard in a long while! Props to you sir, that's a really impressive resume

Technically, a fraction of $500k could be any number between $0 and $500k.....you silly old man. Just depends on what fraction of the number you are looking at, :giggle:
8/4ths is a fraction. 8/4ths of 500k would be a million a year salary. :hiding:

Just send your social security, date of birth, mothers maiden name and your full name. We will get you in our system, and your next paycheck will reflect your new salary. Also, please refrain from checking your credit report over the next 90 days.

I guees there is still some "cool" left in you somewhere in there......lol
I like it. Tried to buy the car attached to that red R, a 2017 with just 15,000 miles. It was gray, looked good too; not as nice as Santi's but good enough. Price didn't look quite as attractive, $45,350 plus taxes and fees. I don't know. Almost 5 yrs old and only 15k... what's wrong with this picture?

Supposed to be 85 here today…not like I’m going to experience it. But sunny for the morning drive across the street. I finished my work day at 8:30 yesterday and it was already sunset.

My civic is sitting waiting for me to put sticky rubbers on it this coming weekend. I can’t wait.
What do you consider "sticky"?

Back