Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

3 years!? i thought my process taking over 3 months was ridiculous, and it only ended cause i wrote up a resignation letter and told my manager he could accept the resignation or accept the new conditions

That's the point I got to as well. The deal in the industry down here is someone basically has to be fired or die to get any movement upwards. Various people have quit or gotten canned and I interviewed multiple times and tried looking outside the company as well and didn't have much luck or would get passed up for someone else to come in.

This time around, I had an opportunity outside the company pop up around the same time another estimator spot opened up. So I handed in my resignation letter and let my GM know what could keep me here. So it's a transfer to a shop closer to my house and more money once I am out of training

3 years!? i thought my process taking over 3 months was ridiculous, and it only ended cause i wrote up a resignation letter and told my manager he could accept the resignation or accept the new conditions
Damn.....not playing any games. Mr @ethlar knows what he is worth! The kids these days would say "you don't F around!" lol

We are on day 3 of not having the AC on in the house.....feels nice with just the windows open all day and night.

Started Friday afternoon and still going as of now. Got a quite a bit warm yesterday from 2-5pm but that was about it. Some bastard arse coyote woke me up at 2am on Saturday/Sunday. Temps are supposed to stay nice since that hurricane is making its way towards the US. Supposed to start raining here on Saturday. Prob will have to close the windows then.

nice with just the windows open all day and night
till you wake up and see this

0_WrinklesBrightened.jpg

i do live closer to philly proper than you do to baltimore

I'm 12.8 miles from John Hopkins Hospital (East Baltimore).
I'm 15.4 miles from Baltimore Orioles Camden Yard Stadium (Central Baltimore).
I'm 20.7 miles from the West Baltimore. The area in Baltimore that's the worst.

I'm 12.8 miles from John Hopkins Hospital (East Baltimore).
I'm 15.4 miles from Baltimore Orioles Camden Yard Stadium (Central Baltimore).
I'm 20.7 miles from the West Baltimore. The area in Baltimore that's the worst.
You ever visit the Sunshine Grille & Bistro nearby?

Got the Jeep all fixed up. Turns out the crash beam got bent a little on the side the deer hit. The $75 bumper cover ended up not lining up perfectly so I had to enlarge the holes on the crash beam but worked out in the end.

17EF107B-5489-4D67-9B2F-2D0E0213A1AC.jpeg

Back