Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

That'll buff out....

Joking aside, I hope the driver and navigator were able to walk away from that one.

I found the aftermath:

The car's trip off the road, into the air, through a tree, and down a rocky mountainside is heart stopping.​

Tanak’s near 115mph shunt saw him get airborne, fell a tree and plunge down the arrowed rock face. Driver Ott Tänak and co-driver Martin Järveoja make it out of the car, which has come to rest nearly unrecognizable, just fine.

View: https://youtu.be/qfgtins1HC8

EPCw4nXW4AAVhr0

EPCw4nWWoAAMheK

EPCw4nPWkAAX-gs

EPCw4nYW4AAslme

I wish I knew what they said while on the way down, after taking down a tree, lol.

Looked super fast on the first part until they hit that tree, then it seemed to have slowed down a bunch. Prob would have been way worse if they didn't hit that tree.

Also, why is someone calling my phone right at 8:01. WTF.....it's Friday and no one usually calls my phone that early. Couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and started my day.

Also, why is someone calling my phone right at 8:01. WTF.....it's Friday and no one usually calls my phone that early. Couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and started my day.
Majority of my phone calls are scams these days. I don't usually answer unless i know who it is.

8:01am and you were still asleep?

Damn slacker!! :rotfl:

Majority of my phone calls are scams these days. I don't usually answer unless i know who it is.
I didn't pick it up. I don't answer calls unless the number is on my contacts.

I didn't pick it up. I don't answer calls unless the number is on my contacts.
iphone -
When "Silence Unknown Callers" is turned on, your phone won't ring if the number isn't in your contacts. To turn this feature on, go to Settings > Phone, then turn on the Silence Unknown Callers switch.

iphone -
When "Silence Unknown Callers" is turned on, your phone won't ring if the number isn't in your contacts. To turn this feature on, go to Settings > Phone, then turn on the Silence Unknown Callers switch.
You'd think he would know this.. he definitely seems like an Apple fanboy.

how much are you loving your work phone? Didn't you say they were giving you an iphone?

Hate it still... Yeah I've had it for a few months now. Try to use it a least as possible.

worked my employee’s GR86 pretty bad. thought they upped the power on them
228 hp and 184 lb.-ft. of torque

Think it's up like 20hp from previous model.... I might be off a bit tho.

Back