Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Saw this a while ago and couldn't take a pic but passed by it today and took a pic.

PXL_20240324_155349502.jpg

Acura is a ***** about oil changes. Only if you’re at 15% will they touch your car during the 2 year maintenance program. Oh, and don’t put too many miles on the car because they’ll restrict you if you go more than 3-4 times.

So my Acura isn’t going to see a dealership service because I won’t accrue enough miles for it to be more than a single oil change during that 2 years.
I remember getting a maint plant when I bought a new accord back in 2013. They would only let you come in for free service if the car said 10-15 percent like you are dealing with. I believe I cancelled it right there on the spot when they told me it wouldn’t be a free oil change. It’s all crap.

I wonder what the truck I have all got done under the free 2 year Toyota care thing. Prev owner took it in every 5k miles.

Morning. Short week. Friday is a holiday. But we're having family over with a baby and two dogs so not a holiday.

What he said^
I didn't realize the us does have any easter holidays. That's interesting since all your money says in god we trust. BC has more holidays than Ontario too.

Great success!
1000005732.png

What he said^
I didn't realize the us does have any easter holidays. That's interesting since all your money says in god we trust. BC has more holidays than Ontario too.

I know some people that take off work for Good Friday and Easter Monday. My employer gives us 2 "diversity" days to use as we please. Some use around Christmas/Easter. Some use around Thanksgiving. Others use it whenever they please.

Honda Squeezes US Dealers Cutting Profits And Halving Complimentary Service​

Complimentary routine maintenance for all cars from the 2025 model year will be reduced from 2 years to 12 months. This news comes just a week after Honda dealers in Canada revealed the brand will cut their proft margins by as much as 44%. Now is not the best time to be a Honda dealership, then. The change will be implemented from May 1. Honda will also enforce a fixed dealer marketing allowance of $150 per vehicle from May 1.

Starting with 2025 models, the Honda Service Pass program will be cut from two years of complimentary routine maintenance to 12 months / 12,000 miles (~19,000 km).

Until then, internal combustion engine and hybrid vehicles from the 2023 and 2024 model years will continue to benefit from a two-year or 24,000-mile service plan, including oil changes, multipoint inspections, oil filters, and tire rotations.

According to a corporate memo obtained by Auto News, American Honda dealerships were recently told that the difference between the invoice price they pay for new vehicles and the MSRP will be reduced by 0.5%. In addition, Honda is making changes to marketing, advertising, and service payments. Dealerships are not happy.

Good night.
Here's a book my daughter is reading that called Africa a country. View attachment 66767

giphy.gif

Back