My build thread on my 13 Civic Si Sedan CBP FB6

Im about to buy a hondata from someone here in a lil while is there any info i could use that would help out? Im new to the tune thing with the hondata or with any kind of tune lol Would like some help thanks!!squiggy
You can run the included ReFlash basemap temporarily, but it runs rich. Otherwise, you need to have it professionally tuned at a shop or by @VitViper.

You can run the included ReFlash basemap temporarily, but it runs rich. Otherwise, you need to have it professionally tuned at a shop or by @VitViper.
Ok cool! Yea im just gonna wait to get it tuned by vit until i get my full race downpipe that way i wont have to pay again just to retune for that. But it will still run way better right with just the intake and exhaust?

Ok cool! Yea im just gonna wait to get it tuned by vit until i get my full race downpipe that way i wont have to pay again just to retune for that. But it will still run way better right with just the intake and exhaust?
With the just the downpipe and a good tune, it will run much better.

With the just the downpipe and a good tune, it will run much better.
Dude just with this reflash it runs amazing! I can't wait to get a tune! My airbag light is on now though is that normal? And is running rich like this bad for the car?

Hey guys sry I haven't been on or updated in a while just been real busy at work and have recently been playing paintball with the crew at work. But il be posting again shortly with updates. Planning on getting some MB Weapon wheels and lowering her on some D2 coilovers! Then a full race downpipe and a tune by @VitViper but I have a couple question should I unflash my car since I don't have a tune and have a cold air and exhaust?? I don't know if running it like this is harmful? And 2 if I should get D2 coilovers or other kinds. Something for daily driving but still to drop and look sexy lol y'all have a good one and hit me up!

Got some small updates on my baby guys slowly but surely its coming along
IMG_0479.JPG
Got a flashpro and its pretty cool havent messed with it much but it'll come in handy.

Finally got some 6000k hids from procivic and theyre amazing after all the adjusting.
IMG_0745-2.jpg

And also got the yellow fog overlays.

IMG_0746-2.jpg IMG_0747-2.jpg
And i just installed LED lights in the map,dome,trunk,license plate, and reverse!! Got all 8 for like $26 on amazon, amazing deal lets just see how long theyll last.

IMG_0736.JPG IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0734.JPG IMG_0735.JPG They're more white in person in case ya'll wanna know.

That's about it for now hit me up for advise or help.:guitar:

Reactions: 323
Got a couple updates! I felt like my car needed some pop around the wheels area before i drop it! which im still deciding on D2 or bc racing coils. And i went ahead an got a nosemask(bra) since i went on vacation...yea f!ck those bugs and rocks. Here she is lifted in the process of painting the calipers.
IMG_0764-2.jpg

Here's the end result of the front

IMG_0769-2.jpg

and here's the rear!!

IMG_0770-2.jpg

Here the bra! its currently off right now just left the top part on. Everyone was hating on it i guess they dont like the look but i dont care i love it!!
IMG_0836-2.jpg

And then i decided why not just plastidip the wheels and it wont hurt it none and im really happy on how much of a difference it made!! the calipers really POP now!
Ohh and i also did the engine intake cover and fuse box cover! Does really good with the heat!IMG_0790-2.jpg IMG_0835-2.jpg IMG_0837-2.jpg IMG_0841-2.jpg IMG_0842-2.jpg

And thats about it for right now i really need to start taking progress pics i just get too caught up in finishing the work lol. Im thinking about getting some Fast Hayaku 17x8 +35 offset wheels after the drop but still trying to save for the drop itself. Those coilovers arent cheap when you have a family to support by yourself lol but its all good, il be tuning in soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0842-2.jpg
    IMG_0842-2.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 323
Ok I got a few nice updates:) Iv been looking for a front splitter for a while and couldn't find any, well my buddy at work had a Subaru BRZ with a front splitter but he traded it in for a new STI. I tried on the splitter and it was a perfect fit after some cutting and fabricating lol it's actually custom made from APR Racing for the BRZ and on that car it sticks out pretty far from the front but I didn't want that so it turned out perfect for me!
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

And now iv finally got my coilovers and dropped it about 2 inches I believe:)image.jpg
They are D2 coilovers and I love them! Had so noises at first but that was because my full-race exhaust was rubbing the springs but after the fix everything is perfect I couldn't be more happier with them.image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg
Here's a good morning picture I took today:) I actually just recently dropped the front a 1/2 an inch lower about an hour ago so Il have to go take some pics of that pretty soon but that's all for now!
image.jpg

Looks great! I can't wait to move back to FL so I can start modding again.

Back