My build thread on my 13 Civic Si Sedan CBP FB6

I've heard cops in my area don't really tolerate modded cars. I will do a few small modifications, but I'd rather not start the bigger ones until I live where weather conditions and roads are better. The roads are awful here and I'm a noob driving in snow/ice.

Alright about time I posted my Mugen Spoiler on here. I was gonna wait till I put the 4th piece on there, the one that runs along the trunk, but it is morphed and won't fit flush....at all. But o well I like it the way it is. Well here's some before and after pics!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

Hey everyone sry I haven't been active for a long while. Economy has been really bad here in west Texas. Lost my job and was struggling with money. But I'm back on my feet and plan on doing more mods for my car. Il be updating soon just purchased a Cs style lip off eBay cause my other one was ripped off:( plan on putting it on this coming Wednesday. Il be back!!

image.jpeg
Finally upgraded to Michelin pilot super sports! Love these tires so far, can't wait to throw some new shoes on em to stretch them!

image.jpeg image.jpeg
Got her all cleaned the other day and wanted to show off some pictures.
image.jpeg
I took of my front mud guards cause iv scraped em so much they were almost gonna fall off. I also removed the top moonroof visor. What do you guys think? I like it better without but it was also nice with. Can't decide...

image.jpeg
Installed some of these bad boys a while back. Thanks to you guys on showing me that amazing deal they were cheap and seem to be doing good.

Got an update for you guys! I installed a CS style lip for my car and I think it came out really good!! But now I think I need something on the sides. Anyone on here know anybody that has some side skirts unpainted on a black sedan? That way I can see what it looks like unpainted. Idk what do you guys think unpainted or painted side skirts now? Lol @webby @323 @squiggy
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

I've only seen a couple of people do the sides/rear on the sedan. @Ron Flood did it in this thread, but his car is blue
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/baysonr-ex-sedan-modulo-lip-kit.6291/

@Fig did it on his white sedan
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/9thcivic-com-ride-of-the-month-september-2015-winner.13792/
Thanks for the links. Crazy you would think a lot more people would have it? Guess no one likes it? I looked up the Mugen style ones for the sides and I think they are gorgeous!

DAMN I loved that first lip you had, i wish i got lucky like that! lol
Haha I know I loved it too!! But it was a pain lots of cutting and drilling new holes. Then there's the part where it fell off on the highway.....lol

O wow seems like a lot of crap! Well I found these http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-71_113/product-2937/index.html on @PRO Civic maybe they can chime in and tell me if their MG style ones have the same issues as those that you showed.

We have sold quite a few or those MG side skirts and no customer complaints yet, so I'm not aware of any issues with them. We did not do a video of the installation ourselves, but it should be very similar to the MD side skirts we have a video on:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sQJ-w6hmzY

Awesome well il be ordering them soon. Well when their back in stock. They are on back order aren't they?

Awesome well il be ordering them soon. Well when their back in stock. They are on back order aren't they?

Yes, the MG side skirts are unfortunately on backorder. We'll update the note on our site when they come back in stock. We have plenty of the MD side skirts in stock though (featured in the above video).

Got a couple small updates!! Well I went to Honda a bought more some front mud guards AGAIN cause I scraped the others off lol it really made the sides look better and not naked cause of the new lip.
image.jpeg And just a couple of hours ago I plasti dipped some eyelids on my headlights and I'm really happy how the my came out. Put like 7 coats black, then 4 coats glossifier. Here a couple pics of that as well.
image.jpeg image.jpegimage.jpeg

Also just ordered my FR downpipe! Il post updates as soon as I recieve and install it. Gonna do a before and after sound clips. I got the catless, does anybody know how much louder it will be after and also will it have that hiss sound? I already have the FR catback.

Back