My build thread on my 13 Civic Si Sedan CBP FB6

I love them! i think theyre the most gorgeous thing on the front of my car esspecially at night or dark rainy days! Now the beam pattern i dont know yet ima get some HIDs in a couple weeks and see how bright they are, but with the stock bulbs it came with theyre almost as bright as the OEM stock headlights if not the same! So overall theyre awesome and i hope the LEDs last a long time.
Thinking about getting some?
yes i am lol next mod after i finish my audio. im so so so in love with those i just wanna make sure there a decent quality. after i get those i may dabble around with trying a retrofit and then either sell the retro or install them.

yes i am lol next mod after i finish my audio. im so so so in love with those i just wanna make sure there a decent quality. after i get those i may dabble around with trying a retrofit and then either sell the retro or install them.
Retrofit? And I personally like them other people hate the beam pattern but to me it's just fine I guess cause in used to aftermarket projectors Iv seen on my truck and friends cars. But what kind of audio you setting up? Just subs or going all out?

Retrofit? And I personally like them other people hate the beam pattern but to me it's just fine I guess cause in used to aftermarket projectors Iv seen on my truck and friends cars. But what kind of audio you setting up? Just subs or going all out?
a retrofit is when you take apart your housings and repurpose them with a projector set up. my civi is my daily driver so i cant have an open project on something as vital as that. as far as audio im currently running my type r off an loc and the stock system but my full system im going all out lol. pioneer 3500bhs head unit, type r component up front coax in the rear and dynamat door panels and trunk.

a retrofit is when you take apart your housings and repurpose them with a projector set up. my civi is my daily driver so i cant have an open project on something as vital as that. as far as audio im currently running my type r off an loc and the stock system but my full system im going all out lol. pioneer 3500bhs head unit, type r component up front coax in the rear and dynamat door panels and trunk.
Ohhhh ok yea I'm out on that one lol and nice it's gonna sound good let me know how that dynomat works! I just have my subs but I think ima take one out and just use one type r cause I honestly don't really need 2 when one can handle "3000" watts it's says and the box with the 2 subs weighs around 120 lbs.....I can't be rolling with that much weight lol

Ohhhh ok yea I'm out on that one lol and nice it's gonna sound good let me know how that dynomat works! I just have my subs but I think ima take one out and just use one type r cause I honestly don't really need 2 when one can handle "3000" watts it's says and the box with the 2 subs weighs around 120 lbs.....I can't be rolling with that much weight lol
my lx is loud and slow lol

Damn I should have got a Nav. I am jelly! Looks good man i am thinking about getting those headlights they look mean hehehe! So shiny too! I bet u park far from everyone when you go out in public hahaha!

Damn I should have got a Nav. I am jelly! Looks good man i am thinking about getting those headlights they look mean hehehe! So shiny too! I bet u park far from everyone when you go out in public hahaha!
Haha yea dude everywhere lol and i honk it like 3 times walking away from it to make sure its locked too lol

Hey Scornio...I see you have the OEM splash guards...do the front ones have a small gap on the bottom side, or are they flush like the back ones?

I ask because I think they may have put wrong front ones on my 2014 Civic Sedan, I have a gap as you can see in photo...

Thanx for your time and sweet ride!

Attachments

• 102_0692.JPG
    102_0692.JPG
    873.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Hey Scornio...I see you have the OEM splash guards...do the front ones have a small gap on the bottom side, or are they flush like the back ones?

I ask because I think they may have put wrong front ones on my 2014 Civic Sedan, I have a gap as you can see in photo...

Thanx for your time and sweet ride!
On the pic is that the front right side? If its not the back i think those are the wrong ones they look like the ones for the coupe or something else, i used to work at honda a couple months ago and that looks wrong il take a pic of mine and show you what they look like..

On the pic is that the front right side? If its not the back i think those are the wrong ones they look like the ones for the coupe or something else, i used to work at honda a couple months ago and that looks wrong il take a pic of mine and show you what they look like..

yes that is the front right side, and I know that they did order the wrong ones (coupe ones) but my service rep said they realized that and put the right ones on. I do think they put the correct ones on the back as they sit flush as you can see in this picture.

I appreciate your time and thank in advance for uploading a pic of yours.

Don

Attachments

• 102_0693.JPG
    102_0693.JPG
    924.1 KB · Views: 21
yes that is the front right side, and I know that they did order the wrong ones (coupe ones) but my service rep said they realized that and put the right ones on. I do think they put the correct ones on the back as they sit flush as you can see in this picture.

I appreciate your time and thank in advance for uploading a pic of yours.

Don
Anytime and i couldnt help but notice that your rims look like the 2014 ones? The ex and up?

Anytime and i couldnt help but notice that your rims look like the 2014 ones? The ex and up?

That is correct, it's a 2014 EX-L. The 2014 EX has the same 16in rims as the 2013 EX and EX-L. The 2014 EX-L has 17in. Nice stock rims indeed.

That is correct, it's a 2014 EX-L. The 2014 EX has the same 16in rims as the 2013 EX and EX-L. The 2014 EX-L has 17in. Nice stock rims indeed.
Yes they are! I love how theyre the old si rims but with with the black in it now its amazing how Honda would bring those back for the EX-L's!!

Im about to buy a hondata from someone here in a lil while is there any info i could use that would help out? Im new to the tune thing with the hondata or with any kind of tune lol Would like some help thanks!!
@webby
@squiggy

Back